Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
771425_e86wwuuxx1mbeja.jpeg

I'm a sorter in the hub during the day in northern NJ. I find it almost impossible to be doing a physical job sweating etc. wearing a mask especially with hot weather coming. Most of the people I see just wear them around their necks but my 21 Year old sup has a hard on for me and harasses me to put it on every 10 minutes. Today the building manager threatened to fire me if I don't wear it despite the fact it almost none of his supervisors do it. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. Is there anything that I can do or is it really wear a mask or not work
Under the ADA and HIPPA, they are NOT legally allowed to inquire about your medical conditions and you are not required to disclose details. You can report violations to the ADA at 800-514-0301 or 800-514-0383 and HIPPA at www.hhs.gov/hipaa/filing-a-complaint. The idea that anyone should be wearing a mask is ludicrous. That we have stewards going along with this is abysmal.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Under the ADA and HIPPA, they are NOT legally allowed to inquire about your medical conditions and you are not required to disclose details. You can report violations to the ADA at 800-514-0301 or 800-514-0383 and HIPPA at www.hhs.gov/hipaa/filing-a-complaint. The idea that anyone should be wearing a mask is ludicrous. That we have stewards going along with this is abysmal.
You should change your name...

It's not you.

Observantly helping.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In case anyone still doubted... and to see if my stalkers are still paying attention:

Box Ox

In case anyone still doubted... and to see if my stalkers are still paying attention:

Masks are now the red MAGA hat equivalent for the left. And effectiveness doesn't matter as long as people know which team they're on and they feel a sense of belonging to it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Masks are now the red MAGA hat equivalent for the left. And effectiveness doesn't matter as long as people know which team they're on and they feel a sense of belonging to it.

That's what David Hogg says. It doesn't matter whether they work or not, he'll wear one so no one will confuse him with a person who is capable of thinking for himself, er, I mean a conservative.

Mattmac92

Banned
My state still requires them in medical facilities. We have no healthcare system anymore, it's been degraded to a circus.
I respectfully refuse. The people belonging to a religion that you’re not allowed to mention who run the healthcare system typically would rather have your money than you wear a face diaper, no surprise there

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I respectfully refuse. The people belonging to a religion that you’re not allowed to mention who run the healthcare system typically would rather have your money than you wear a face diaper, no surprise there

These people don't understand simple concepts of medicine. I won't be paying them anything to push their pills and unnecessary surgeries onto me, likely leading to my death. If I require emergency services I will tell them to shove their masks into their pie holes, and they can just try to deny me care.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

"Tom's Newsletter"....lol
We're a couple weeks from 2023 and people are still talking about masks
Nope, pretty much just one guy here.