Can you get fired if you lost your dollie somewhere doing deliveries?

Arch

I'm a new driver and yesterday I must have left my dollie at a stop that I don't remember. I'm thinking it was at one of the apartments. Was going to tell my Center about it but forgot.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm a new driver and yesterday I must have left my dollie at a stop that I don't remember. I'm thinking it was at one of the apartments. Was going to tell my Center about it but forgot.
ups can fire you for anything if they want to be a holes. Just get it the next time your there

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There would probably be very few drivers at UPS if they got fired for leaving a hand truck behind at a stop.

Arch

ups can fire you for anything if they want to be a holes. Just get it the next time your there
I don't remember which apartment but I'm pretty sure it was one that only had stairs to go up. I probably left it downstairs and carried the packages up to deliver and left the apartment through another set of stairs.
There would probably be very few drivers at UPS if they got fired for leaving a hand truck behind at a stop.
I hope you are right. So should I report it? I'm off today and expect back tomorrow.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
You’re fine. I lost one during my qualifying period too. Never mentioned it to anyone. Snagged an “extra” one the next morning and went about my business.

Every once in a while I have to backtrack to find mine sitting in an apartment complex or office building that I left it at as well.. if it happens again go into “Edit” under the main screen and look at your last stops. You’ll remember where it’s at!

old levi's

blank space

The hardest part is trying to remember where you left it...

and then you ask yourself, is it worth it to retrieve it?

If you have books for the high school at the end of the summer, it's worth it! lol

WorknLateHuh

when you go back to the customer that has your 2 wheeler, tell em, “With every 3 orders UPS rewards you with a free 2 wheeler.”

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
2epo88.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
It has been a while, but I have left my hand truck at stops. Every time but once, I went back to get it the same day. The time I did not, I called the driver that did the pick up at the business and he grabbed it when he did the pick up. I have had one stolen. I carted a bunch to a stop, delivered, took it back to my truck and left it by the step while I grabbed the 20 envelopes for the next 5 stops. When I got back, it was gone. I called my ORS, told him and he said not to worry about it. The next day, we told the regular guy where it was lost and the regular guy looked for it. It was gone. I would report it.