Can you get fired if you lost your dollie somewhere doing deliveries?

clean hairy

If you do get it back, start singing.
"Hello dolly, well hello dollie, it's so good to have you back where you belong"
"You're lookin swell dollie, i can tell dollie" etc, etc

upschuck

I lost one at a mall, realized it about an hour later, and went back. It wasn't there anymore. Got a message a little later that my cart was a the FedEx freight terminal. Guy thought he'd do me a "favor", a keep it for me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm a new driver and yesterday I must have left my dollie at a stop that I don't remember. I'm thinking it was at one of the apartments. Was going to tell my Center about it but forgot.
Dolls on the job? Sicko...

Indecisi0n

My customer called me one time and said "I think you forgot something ".

Sad part is the truck was so jammed packed I didn't even notice. I said I'll get it later I could use the extra space.

El Correcto

god is dead
I doubt it. I left a hand truck at a lumber yard, I grabbed a new one the next day. The old one is still sitting in their warehouse, I have yet to pick up. I’ll get around to it though. If you can find it cool. If not don’t sweat it. Just be honest about it. Stuff happens.
I always come down with amnesia when they start questioning me about anything and I never volunteer info unless it’s a crash or injury.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I used to keep at least 2 dollies stashed on my route, never took them back to the building either that was a sure way to get them "borrowed".

john chesney

I'm a new driver and yesterday I must have left my dollie at a stop that I don't remember. I'm thinking it was at one of the apartments. Was going to tell my Center about it but forgot.
Don’t lie they love to fire anyone that is dishonest. Except for management that’s all they do is lie

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I had two on my rte at all times , locked one in a customers shop and locked one up at a very heavy office building ,, hell I’d rent them out on the weekends !!