Can you wear this loading

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
My building the belts are shut off for 10 minutes. At 8 minutes the smokers are called back and at 9 minutes everyone else are called back to their areas.
You get a 10 minute break.

TTKU

How's many hours are you working on to get 10 mins? Everyone keeps telling us we don't get a break. (HR and then the trainer). The beginning of of my shift was in the class yesterday. Tonight will be my first full night on the floor. So I will let you guys know.

PT Car Washer

How's many hours are you working on to get 10 mins? Everyone keeps telling us we don't get a break. (HR and then the trainer). The beginning of of my shift was in the class yesterday. Tonight will be my first full night on the floor. So I will let you guys know.
3 1/2 hour guarantee. The break language maybe in the contract supplement and could be different from one area of the country to another. I am in the Central Region supplement.

It sure is go ahead and call in sick and have yourself a three day weekend l'll approve it.
I'll go work today wearing whatever I feel like. Its Friday and nobody cares if we have people call sick and I'll be sick on Monday and you can approve that and I still get a 3 day weekend.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Guys wore mid drifts, Daisy dukes and sunglasses at night in the 80's.. good times I bet

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The break language is not in the master agreement so it varies based on what region your in.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
One of her best qualities is that she is reserved, speaking only when needed, rather than droning on endlessly.

Are you kidding me? You may want to read up on Wonder Woman.

Does the droning endlessly apply to men also? If I'm not giving you enough attention I could send you 10 messages everyday. That's 70 a week just for you :winkiss:. They can be emojis since I know you don't like actual words from me. :blahblah: