canada 150

rickyb

today canada is 150 years old. could be worse, but could be much better as well.

i think the worst part of canada is the population is depoliticized. theres never any protests.

here are some other bad things about canada:

-we've been following the americans lead and have high student debt of roughly 30,000 canadian upon bachelors graduation.

-we just sold a ton of weapons to the saudi warmongerers

-we only have 2 - 3 weeks guaranteed vacation depending on which province you live in

-we pump alot of dirty oil

-this well known celebrity tv fascist ran on the conservative ticket and said "“You have to fight evil with evil. You’ve got to take away those rights.... Unions themselves are borne of evil, they must be destroyed with evil, so you have to kill their contracts,” O’Leary said. “No one could contain unions in hell. They were so evil they came out of hell and they came upon earth.”"

-we sign garbage "trade" agreements like NAFTA

-we outsourced our jobs

-we have a massive housing bubble

-we screwed over the natives

-when i was at UPS, i paid unions dues and taxes on a poverty wage of 13.50 / hr.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
IMG_0287.JPG

Turdferguson

Just a turd
today canada is 150 years old. could be worse, but could be much better as well.

i think the worst part of canada is the population is depoliticized. theres never any protests.

here are some other bad things about canada:

-we've been following the americans lead and have high student debt of roughly 30,000 canadian upon bachelors graduation.

-we just sold a ton of weapons to the saudi warmongerers

-we only have 2 - 3 weeks guaranteed vacation depending on which province you live in

-we pump alot of dirty oil

-this well known celebrity tv fascist ran on the conservative ticket and said "“You have to fight evil with evil. You’ve got to take away those rights.... Unions themselves are borne of evil, they must be destroyed with evil, so you have to kill their contracts,” O’Leary said. “No one could contain unions in hell. They were so evil they came out of hell and they came upon earth.”"

-we sign garbage "trade" agreements like NAFTA

-we outsourced our jobs

-we have a massive housing bubble

-we screwed over the natives

-when i was at UPS, i paid unions dues and taxes on a poverty wage of 13.50 / hr.

Happy birthday.
tumblr_nqte4aj7131tjzng1o1_500.jpg