Can't Sleep.....Decided to Finally Register

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Good morning/evening everyone....

I've been creeping these forums for quite a few years now, and I have finally decided to register....

I started out as a loader in a hub in 2002. I was promptly promoted to PT sup after a couple months. Been one ever since. Been all over the operations....From preload to training to unload to load. I drove the big brown truck for a while....but my home is in Air. I've been at my Gateway for almost 9 years now. I've been a soon-to-be-FT sup since 2007....but the promotion is literally days away. Hopefully. Damn that carrot.

Anyways, I look forward to intelligent discussion and over-assuming cheap shots from the bargaining units!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I've been creeping these forums for quite a few years now, and I have finally decided to register....

I started out as a loader in a hub in 2002. I was promptly promoted to PT sup after a couple months. Been one ever since. Been all over the operations....From preload to training to unload to load. I drove the big brown truck for a while....but my home is in Air. I've been at my Gateway for almost 9 years now. I've been a soon-to-be-FT sup since 2007....but the promotion is literally days away. Hopefully. Damn that carrot.

Anyways, I look forward to intelligent discussion and over-assuming cheap shots from the bargaining units!!

Welcome to the Brown Cafe, come back often and take the load off and have a sip.

Hope you get your promotion and it is what you expected.

As for your last sentence, that is a given. Stupid is as stupid does.

S

serenity now

You've come to the right place! ........... and welcome, by the way