Fugitive From Reality
Sweet article. Sweeter bikes.

Yard Built - XS650 & XSR700: “Fast Father & Faster Son” by Greg Hageman

beauty_640_xsr700_01.jpg
Nice old yamadog here..
20180131_150846.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Great bike. You were the king of the neighborhood if you had one of those or a Honda 150. My first real motorcycle was a Honda 350. I thought I was King :poop: riding that around.

Those little bikes can really scoot

..... when you only weigh about 90 pounds.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Think I've found a possible replacement for my Zrx1100.
K1.jpg

(provided I could afford to replace it) Always thought how cool it would be to have an original Z-1 or Kz 900

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Think I've found a possible replacement for my Zrx1100.
K1.jpg

(provided I could afford to replace it) Always thought how cool it would be to have an original Z-1 or Kz 900
This recent "retro revival" is one of the best things to happen to motorcycling in a long time.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Haven't really been into Dodges in probably a decade but the new Ram looks like a Toyota. And that's not a stab at Toyota, it's a stab at Ram for not looking like a Ram. They had the headlights sitting low to the grille to convey that unique semi-inspired look since the early 90's. And goodbye, crosshair.

2019-Ram-1500-VLP-Style-Hero-1-Exterior-Styling.jpg.image.1440.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Haven't really been into Dodges in probably a decade but the new Ram looks like a Toyota. And that's not a stab at Toyota, it's a stab at Ram for not looking like a Ram. They had the headlights sitting low to the grille to convey that unique semi-inspired look since the early 90's. And goodbye, crosshair.

View attachment 179216

Dodge has had a really ugly front grill on its trucks for years.

rod

Retired 22 years

View attachment 179216

Around here Dodges rust out in 4 or 5 years. Chevys and Fords last a little longer

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The Superbowl ad and a few others have been pretty stupid. Virtue signaling and no relevant substance. Not about the merits about the product at all.