Car and Bike Talk

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
0728132041.jpg

Just finished buffing out.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Now that actually showed what it could do. Funny the previous ad was about clean water, then we see a jeep plowing through a stream.

Ha ha--I've never seen a stock Jeep that could do that. Jeeps are the most over rated 4 X 4's there are. If nothing else I bet that was either computer generated or took at least 100 takes and a dozen look alike Jeeps to film that.

Indecisi0n

Ha ha--I've never seen a stock Jeep that could do that. Jeeps are the most over rated 4 X 4's there are. If nothing else I bet that was either computer generated or took at least 100 takes and a dozen look alike Jeeps to film that.
Couldn't be further from the truth.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Besides the dinosaur I really didn't see anything too farfetched in it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just because there are idiots who can't drive them that doesn't make the Jeep a bad vehicle.

Trouble is 9 out of 10 who drive them are idiots who think their little lightweight 4X4 is the toughest thing in 4X4 land. They are way overpriced for what you actually get.