Cardinal sin termination

walk it off

Has anyone heard of someone getting their job back after termination of a cardinal sin? Husband was just terminated after just being told he got ft driving. Idiot took a video game that fell out of the box last week and they just fired him last night. I'm terrified. We have two small kids, a mortgage, bills, insurance... Idk what were going to do. Please no bashing. I'm just a wife of a husband who made the mistake. A very stupid, very serious mistake. His shop steward is filing a grievance on his behalf and he is fighting for his job. I just want to know if there is any hope bc at the moment, I feel like there is none. All of our struggles, all of the time put in to get here and, proof, gone. Advice, encouragement, and positive/negative stories welcome!
He stole therefore he is gone. Package , pen, dr bag, doesn't matter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's the statue of limitations on a black handcart with strap that may have fell off a package car into someone's garage?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What's the statue of limitations on a black handcart with strap that may have fell off a package car into someone's garage?
9E7214B8-860F-4636-9B70-2540D7D2E4F4.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I know. And that's what sucks because he is such a great guy. Everyone up there knows him and his family and knows he's a great guy. For some reason he did it. He doesn't even understand why he did it. He never does stuff like this. The problem is, the panel and head of security doesn't know him and what a great, standup guy he is.
What else has he stolen

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Is around 100 free carwashes and untold number of gallons free gas earned while using a UPS fuel card considered stealing?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I ordered the same handcart and come into work everyday with an unopened box of Premier protein and Body Armor, store my sunglasses in a Hoya box for safe keeping.

clean hairy

What's the statue of limitations on a black handcart with strap that may have fell off a package car into someone's garage?"
There is not a statute of limitations for ""Grand theft handcart"
UPS has most likely tracked your IP and will have the Sheriff at your door in the morning.
If they decide to make an example of you, it could be a long time spent at the cross bar hotel....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There is not a statute of limitations for ""Grand theft handcart"
UPS has most likely tracked your IP and will have the Sheriff at your door in the morning.
If they decide to make an example of you, it could be a long time spent at the cross bar hotel....
Theft? This person says it may have fallen off the package car. Just haven't returned it yet.

I heard they work wonders moving kids in and out of college dorms, especially if you are blessed with girls that think you must transport the whole bedroom closet.

Whereistheunion

Has anyone heard of someone getting their job back after termination of a cardinal sin? Husband was just terminated after just being told he got ft driving. Idiot took a video game that fell out of the box last week and they just fired him last night. I'm terrified. We have two small kids, a mortgage, bills, insurance... Idk what were going to do. Please no bashing. I'm just a wife of a husband who made the mistake. A very stupid, very serious mistake. His shop steward is filing a grievance on his behalf and he is fighting for his job. I just want to know if there is any hope bc at the moment, I feel like there is none. All of our struggles, all of the time put in to get here and, proof, gone. Advice, encouragement, and positive/negative stories welcome!
UPS is a company that will discipline you for plugging in your phone in a building outlet and consider it stealing. Long story short, it's going to be a up hill battle to get his job back. Please follow up after his hearing.

Whereistheunion

That's exactly what I said too Jkloc420. I mean, it's not an honest mistake. He took the game point blank. He did something very idiotic and he knows that. We have been counting on this job for 5+ years and messed it up with one very serious action. Has anyone heard of someone coming back from this??
To answer the ? NO