Cardinal sin termination

PACNW

1brownwrench,

Didn't know him personally, but that seems to be the consensus. What an arrogant thing to do, especially with the target he put on himself. Can't help but chuckle a bit. Like Al Capone getting nailed for tax evasion.

P

pickup

I remember him

I think of Klein every May 4th which was just a few days ago, because of this video Klein posted. When Klein came back after a long hiatus, he revealed his health was very poor, vision issues(went effectively blind for awhile), lost a lot of weight , had to move in with his mother.

So wherever you are Klein, I hope you are doing well.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had an Apple MacBook stolen off of a hotel luggage cart in Arizona years ago. Called Apple, and they told me there's nothing they could do. They said "We don't get involved in things of that nature" That was a long time ago. I wonder if the policy has changed since then?

This seems like something different altogether. A new item that needed to be activated. I was shocked Apple wouldn't even disable the computer. Basically told me I was SOL.

If you know the Apple ID and password for any Apple device you own, you can easily find it, lock it, or even brick it through Find iPhone.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
1brownwrench,

Didn't know him personally, but that seems to be the consensus. What an arrogant thing to do, especially with the target he put on himself. Can't help but chuckle a bit. Like Al Capone getting nailed for tax evasion.
He already had a target on him for other things like harassment. He was disliked by everybody who knew him. My beef with him was his total lack of respect for the vehicle I work hard to maintain. That is disrespecting me.
Further more, I heard insinuations of many other offenses with packages and deviant behavior in the back.

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He already had a target on him for other things like harassment. He was disliked by everybody who knew him. My beef with him was his total lack of respect for the vehicle I work hard to maintain. That is disrespecting me.
ETRLK90_zpsg2fjgwdc.gif

search

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Let me guess.. an autistic kid, a really really smart intuitive dog, and a male and a female protagonists who talk like the script writer for Gilmour Girls is their ventriloquist. Oh of course they fall in love. And of course some really evil guy.
That was about it in a nutshell. Heroine inexplicably got the upper hand on an experienced killer.

kingOFchester

He probably won't get his job back. I feel for you guys and wish you luck. I have not and would not steal anything especially related to my job. Maybe the guy thought "let me bring this home for a few days so my son can play XXX before released, and then take it back to work after a day or so". Still wrong I know.

That said, I am sure I have done worse things then taking a $50 game, even over the course of my career. How many of us drove after having some cocktails? I feel as though that is far worse then sticky fingering a game. Thats putting the public at risk of death. How many of us have had horrible family problems that caused us to go days with few hours sleep but still drove a UPS package car, once again putting public at risk? How many of us came into work after having little sleep do to being sick and still drove a brown package car?

None of us are perfect. I don't condone stealing. I don't steal and will not steal. But the $50 game will likely have lasting affects on this family.

P

pickup

There are those who contend that he may be rickyb.

I thought that might be the case for a day or so because of some posting coincidences but based on some other evidence, I say not.

Rickyb and Klein have a few things in common: they are both Canadians who don't like America and they both quote experts. The expert that Rickyb likes to quote the most is Chris Hedges and the one that Klein likes to quote the most is ... well ... Klein.