Cardinal sin termination

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I don't know anything about divorce either but I wonder ..... if "the style in which she became accustomed to living" plays a role. If she files now, that style has been established. If she files 3 years later , that style might have been downgraded, assuming he gets a job that is lower in pay than the one he screwed up.
She said he just went in to full time driving. The style she was acccustomed to was part time poverty.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Not sure about the demonization here with playing video games in your later years.
Grew up with Atari 2600->Nintendo->Sega Genesis->-Sony Playstation 1-2-3.
I actually still got laid and enjoyed life. That continues to this day.

Use to play Madden with my friends all the time, now I beat the crap out of the citizens in the Grand Theft Auto collection, LOL
Then I go upstairs to the office and do adult things like pay bills and read troll posts on BC. Time for a vodka tonic !!! ;)

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Has anyone heard of someone getting their job back after termination of a cardinal sin? Idiot took a video game that fell out of the box last week and they just fired him last night.

He is going to be provided, a chance to peruse "other opportunities".

All of his supervisors and the supervisor manager are fighting for him too.

No supervisor or manager is going to be caught dead fighting for someone fired for theft.

Does he have a drug problem? Maybe that has caused this issue. Plead for treatment.

Driving a company vehicle, while having a drug problem ?

Ok.

They'll likely go through the motions , but I don't think they fight too hard for thieves either.

The Union fighting for proven theft ?

Not me.

Also, your husband presumably had to re-tape the box before attempting delivery.

All the more reason, not to carry tape.... or a tape gun.

Sheet it, and bring it back to the clerk.

We had a dumb sumbitch steal iPhones from here once...like ten of them...sold them
All but one..activated one for himself...he'd have gotten away with it I'm guessing if he just used the cash he made selling them to buy a different one...traced it back to
Him...poof gone like the wind!

It's funny you mention that.

Had a preloader do the same thing. He stuck his SIM Card in the new phone.

"But.... T mobile is lying."

-Bug-

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I had a pair of apple earbuds fall out of an open box in truck, well the whole box of apple products fell out of the box, any way I picked up all of the apple products put them back in the box, taped box and delivered. Two hours later found the earbuds sitting in back corner of the truck, drove back to retail store and said I think this fell out of the box. The receiver stated thanks we noticed it was not in the box. Not going to steal a 30 dollar product to lose an 80,000-100,000 per year job

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know. And that's what sucks because he is such a great guy. Everyone up there knows him and his family and knows he's a great guy. For some reason he did it. He doesn't even understand why he did it. He never does stuff like this. The problem is, the panel and head of security doesn't know him and what a great, standup guy he is.
A "standup" guy who steals a $50 video game because he thought he could get away with it and now he'd like his job back? Yea good luck with that.

What'dyabringmetoday???

He is going to be provided, a chance to peruse "other opportunities".

Driving a company vehicle, while having a drug problem ?

Ok.

The Union fighting for proven theft ?

Not me.

All the more reason, not to carry tape.... or a tape gun.

Sheet it, and bring it back to the clerk.

It's funny you mention that.

Had a preloader do the same thing. He stuck his SIM Card in the new phone.

"But.... T mobile is lying."

-Bug-
You make me .... laugh.

Thank.... you.

Pssst.... you only need... three dots. Lol.