Cebu Boots Anybody?

Avalon

Avalon
I know boots have been discussed on here many times but I am wondering about Cebu brand boots.
I had a driver tell me he has been on the same pair for four years and they are great.

Any I have anything on this?

oldngray

nowhere special
giphyAlbert.gif

UPSGUY72

I know boots have been discussed on here many times but I am wondering about Cebu brand boots.
I had a driver tell me he has been on the same pair for four years and they are great.

Any I have anything on this?

Boots and shoes in general aren't met to last for ever when wore everyday 4 years is a long time for one pair of boot / shoes to last wearing them everyday. The sole and the outside might not wear that bad but the arc support goes and the inside usually has wear points that will eventually cause some kind of foot problem for you. You need to take care of your feet or your won't have this job long as feet problem lead to ankle, leg and knee issues down the road.

I wear black sneakers in the summer I switch between brands (Nike, Reebox, New balance) depending wear I buy them. In the winter I wear Baffin Selkirk boots. I usually get a summer out of the sneakers and two to three years out of the Baffin's.