center manager Claims that "Record Drive Release" packages are automatic refunds

FilingBluesFL

So this morning we had a super special PCM about how when we "Record Drive Release" packages, that they are an "automatic refund" if they show up on the report...

Do they really think that we believe this crap?

When has this company EVER voluntarily given away money? These money hungry bastards hang on to every damned dollar as if they were in the movie Cliffhanger and about to fall to their death.

And for this metric, you really don't have to drive anywhere, I believe you just have to travel a certain distance (walking or whatever) to generate this report based on GPS.

This place would seriously be bankrupt overnight if they actually gave out all the "automatic refunds" they claim to pay out.

FilingBluesFL

It's for airs. Record at 10:27 as stop complete or big arrow down, drive to stop, stop complete at 10:33

It's not just for airs anymore, apparently. It's EVERYTHING.

Basically, you record a package at one point, travel over a certain distance, 25 feet, 250 feet, or whatever, and then stop complete.

It's not a new report, but now apparently it's valid for all packages, and are an "automatic refund" if that stop shows up on a "report"

jaker

trolling

Basically, you record a package at one point, travel over a certain distance, 25 feet, 250 feet, or whatever, and then stop complete.

It's not a new report, but now apparently it's valid for all packages, and are an "automatic refund" if that stop shows up on a "report"
Still have a hard time believing that , 25' from your truck is not hard

You step out the truck scan when walk , cross the street walk to the house drop and walk away then stop complete

So now you saying those stops will show up on a report and will get automatically refund if they say they didn't get it

Is this just for horizontal distance from the truck? I mean if I scan a package in the lobby of a high rise and stop complete it at the 16th floor will that mean an automatic refund?

Rainman

Its all good.
Record, drive, deliver. You can walk a mile and it won't matter. It's how people used to cheat on air to make it look like it was delivered on time. It used to be the accepted practice until cnees wised up and sued over it. I guess now it applies to ground too. Just follow the methods and CYA. No big deal.

Record, drive, deliver. You can walk a mile and it won't matter. It's how people used to cheat on air to make it look like it was delivered on time. It used to be the accepted practice until cnees wised up and sued over it. I guess now it applies to ground too. Just follow the methods and CYA. No big deal.
There was a lot of cheating on NDA before. In fact the better you were at cheating the more work you got for a PTer.

JL 0513

Record, drive, release can get you fired now pertaining to NDA. It's a 2 strike deal. If you get caught once, you better never do it again.

Haven't heard of this in regards to non commit packages. The whole point is cheating to make a commit time which what the class action lawsuit was about. So grounds shouldn't matter.

Sometimes I legitimately forget to hit stop complete, then notice it on the next stop. It's never been brought up.

FilingBluesFL

Is this just for horizontal distance from the truck? I mean if I scan a package in the lobby of a high rise and stop complete it at the 16th floor will that mean an automatic refund?

When you ask management a legitimate question like this, and I know this is HARD to believe, they NEVER have an answer to this lol

You know how it always goes. They read of a piece of paper, and when you ask for clarification, they all of a sudden get marbles in their mouths....

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Wondering if the company will ever crack down on this, I mean everything else generates a report. I was trying to wake up the runners and say be careful with that one.
There is a report for lunch skippers and guys who didn't take their full break. Never seems to be looked at though...
When you ask management a legitimate question like this, and I know this is HARD to believe, they NEVER have an answer to this lol
Half the reports we are told to use are created by some guy in IE and we are told they are important. Very rarely do they explain what is done to get those numbers. I love seeing my weekly reports. They're a joke. Oh really we missed 250 scans in the trailers? Well GSS says we scanned 8000 pieces last week. And we sent out 8000 pieces. So how can they be missed?