Center transfers

rss13

If a guy transfers to another building, does he get to keep his seniority bump down the guys younger than him? In this case the guy worked in one building and transfered to another for a driver slot and now wants to transfer back to his original building because he is not working enough. Central Region.

upschuck

If a guy transfers to another building, does he get to keep his seniority bump down the guys younger than him? In this case the guy worked in one building and transfered to another for a driver slot and now wants to transfer back to his original building because he is not working enough. Central Region.
Never heard of a driver transferring buildings.

BostonBo

Read your contract. It depends on your supplement. In Local 25, we could change buildings. In Local 71, we have to stay in our center, except for extraordinary, nearly impossible circumstances.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
He is full time laid off and is bumping a part time employee. Your buildings are probably grouped together for full time bidding. Read your local union supplement

rss13

Can someone point me in the right direction in the contract that deals with full time transfers? National, Central Region, Ohio Rider.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can someone point me in the right direction in the contract that deals with full time transfers? National, Central Region, Ohio Rider.
Talk to your business agent all of the information needed isn't alway right there in the contract.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We can change buildings within our local. Only downside is you go to the bottom of seniority.