Central Region Saturday Ground

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We have a PT OMS that runs Saturday Air now. Just how big of a deal is Saturday ground going to be?
This just tells you that they don't need full time management on cars or center managers anymore....oms folks can do the same thing as a center manager and you can have a couple pt sups to run routes or train. Honestly I'm sure this will be a reality in the future...you don't need to payout mip and full time pay for these jokers when you can do it for pennies.....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This just tells you that they don't need full time management on cars or center managers anymore....oms folks can do the same thing as a center manager and you can have a couple pt sups to run routes or train. Honestly I'm sure this will be a reality in the future...you don't need to payout mip and full time pay for these jokers when you can do it for pennies.....
They have dummied down all jobs at this company so much over the years that it is a joke....unless you are in a position to make actual real world decisions you are just a order taker just like everybody else....a facilitator

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He would go fishing up in the Lake of the Woods. Wasn't much for being around people
Great job for a loner...smh. Some of the worst center managers I've seen were the absolute worst people persons...shouldn't have been a manager for McDonald's let alone ups...thank the lord they all are no longer working here....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Great job for a loner...smh. Some of the worst center managers I've seen were the absolute worst people persons...shouldn't have been a manager for McDonald's let alone ups...thank the lord they all are no longer working here....
He was actually a great guy, I learned a lot from him. Very fair. He and his wife lived 400 miles away and I think it just kind of bugged him hanging out with people outside of work.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He was actually a great guy, I learned a lot from him. Very fair. He and his wife lived 400 miles away and I think it just kind of bugged him hanging out with people outside of work.
True...need to escape work related things once in a while... There IS more to life than this...