Central Region Saturday Ground

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How about ups just advance loads from Chicago and make it where more comes in on Sunday so there is no need for so much cutting... They advance loads all the time during peak... They don't have to keep loading up guys with 12 hours of work either...this can work, it just can't be slashing and burning for Monday...
I love it when you say loads. Lol

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How about ups just advance loads from Chicago and make it where more comes in on Sunday so there is no need for so much cutting... They advance loads all the time during peak... They don't have to keep loading up guys with 12 hours of work either...this can work, it just can't be slashing and burning for Monday...
Eventually you aren't advancing loads anymore, you're just bumping up the service level without being able to use contractors.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They are rolling out Saturday ground so they can show a few more bad quarters during contract negotiations
It's going to be a huge start up cost
Wouldn't surprise me one bit... Let's purchase another 40 planes and be almost bankrupt before negotiations begin... They gave their top managers a 10% raise and stock... I think 5% raises for all hourly employees will be fair... It's half of what management is getting ....

Wouldn't surprise me one bit... Let's purchase another 40 planes and be almost bankrupt before negotiations begin... They gave their top managers a 10% raise and stock... I think 5% raises for all hourly employees will be fair... It's half of what management is getting ....
I want to see the pension issues addressed and maintain my standard of living

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Eventually you aren't advancing loads anymore, you're just bumping up the service level without being able to use contractors.
That's a good thing... Need to get more stuff off the rails anyway...more feeder jobs and start matching fedex time in transit ....it is headed that way already, just very slowly ..