Central States penson fund is ready to go under.

area43

705 red, you make me ill, with all your so callled compassion for all the other non ups retired employees in the cs plan. Give me a break theres only so much bs I can take. Why dont those non ups retired workers give us a break and take a cut in their pensions. Were the one s that have mortages,kids to raise and put through college, big grocery bills, etc, etc. Hey alot of those retires are getting ss benefits now. They dont care about us. UPS is getting screwed Big Time. I wonder sometimes how they make a Profit.

705red

Browncafe Steward
705 red, you make me ill, with all your so callled compassion for all the other non ups retired employees in the cs plan. Give me a break theres only so much bs I can take. Why dont those non ups retired workers give us a break and take a cut in their pensions. Were the one s that have mortages,kids to raise and put through college, big grocery bills, etc, etc. Hey alot of those retires are getting ss benefits now. They dont care about us. UPS is getting screwed Big Time. I wonder sometimes how they make a Profit.
You probably load your truck for free, run through your lunch, and screw your fellow drivers over on a daily basis. Your only worried about your self, do every one a favor and go into management already. If we dont worry about the retirees who will worry about us when were retired?

mittam

he is too into himself he thinks the reamsters hired him and pay his check, he is too blind to see what is happening to our livelihoods,hopefully one of the teamstersvice presidents will share one of his 3 pensions with him

mittam

he is too into himself he thinks the reamsters hired him and pay his check, he is too blind to see what is happening to our livelihoods,hopefully one of the teamstersvice presidents will share one of his 3 pensions with him
along with krash

705red

Browncafe Steward
Im to into MYSELF, your screwed in the head mettam, im in this for the overall picture of all the hard working teamster members, while i dont agree on everything in the ibt, its still a better choice than that scab outfit that your licking the bal#$ of. Ups hired me, but ups is paying me and giving me and my family medical because they want to, its because of the TEAMSTERS you ungrateful little rat.

krash

Go big orange
What happened to your livelihood??
I bet your one of those drivers that cry every morning about everything under the sun and all the other drivers avoid because your so doggone whiny. Never happy regardless of the situation:crying: It would suck to be you :crying::crying::crying:Whaaaaaaaaa:crying::crying:

Bill

Im to into MYSELF, your screwed in the head mettam, im in this for the overall picture of all the hard working teamster members, while i dont agree on everything in the ibt, its still a better choice than that scab outfit that your licking the bal#$ of. Ups hired me, but ups is paying me and giving me and my family medical because they want to, its because of the TEAMSTERS you ungrateful little rat.
Although I agree that UPS hired you, they pay your salary, not the Teamsters. The Teamsters only negotiated the wages, and benefits over the years, but it has reached a point where they are no longer useful. Let's compare this to an athletes career. When he gets older and reaches the point where he can no longer perform, that athlete is either traded or released. The same is true of the Teamsters. They can no longer perform the job they are paid to do, so it is now time to replace them with a group that is willing to do the job.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Although I agree that UPS hired you, they pay your salary, not the Teamsters. The Teamsters only negotiated the wages, and benefits over the years, but it has reached a point where they are no longer useful. Let's compare this to an athletes career. When he gets older and reaches the point where he can no longer perform, that athlete is either traded or released. The same is true of the Teamsters. They can no longer perform the job they are paid to do, so it is now time to replace them with a group that is willing to do the job.
The only useless ones are you turncoats who stopped going to meetings, stopped paying union dues and started crossing OUR picket lines. You can come on here and get pissed when brother krash points out that all you spew are lies you call him trash in response. Any one that can read sees who the trash talkers are and who brings up valid concerns, e79 any idea which one you fall into? Its pretty easy to see your the trash talker.