CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

nWo

They also lied when they told me they would prioritize getting uniforms for the higher seniority drivers before the new hires. Don't know why I am surprised. Know what we say: if management's lips are moving you know they are lying.

I mean tbf. The New hires probably need uniforms more than the old guys.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Because I got rid of so much personnel and have refused to buy equipment that we need to do this job eventually they're going to have to buy it .pay a little now or pay a lot more later
I was unaware that that you were in charge of hiring and firing people, and equipment procurement now.....Congratulations on the promotion ferret

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Third Quarter Results up 9.2% over the third Quarter last year. I got a nice surprise when I looked at my IRA this morning, thanks guys. I'm not a fan of the CEO, but she didn't say anything stupid this morning.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Think that is their goal, they are charging a fee to hold stuff at counter now...7.99

Saw that too...

SDWC and hold charges will cause more direct shipping to the UPS facilities, it will also cause more three delivery attempts for our drivers...It also might be an advantage to keep fraudulent intercepts to a minimum, they will have to provide a legit credit card for processing.

They already charged for futures and address reroutes....

worldwide

In the beginning of 2020 the price of UPS stock and Fed-X stock was both in the $85 range. Fast forward to today and Ups stock is around $170 and Fed-X is at around $280. One went up $100 more than the other. If I’m an investor I don’t give a crap about anything except one is doing a hell of a lot better than the other. one company seems to be doing a better job than the other.
And which one is that?
  • UPS +$47.23 (+27.65%) past year
  • FDX -$36.58 (-13.33%) past year