CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

M

MenInBrown

CEO Carol needs to worry more about delivering packages on time instead of being politically correct. She needs to keep this company out of politics and focus on what we are here for. We have nothing to offer but a “service” and as a stock holder I want her to concentrate on that service and stay out of politics. FedX stock is up over $100 a share more than UPS stock. UPS and FedX offers the same kind of “service”. While she is alienating half our users FED-X is staying out of politics and doing their job. Companies don’t have to say what their believes are about any subject. If she said nothing it would not cost us any customers but her saying something can surely lose us customers. She seems like one that puts political correctness over the success of UPS.
There’s a lot that goes into a stock price. One big thing that stands out is there is about 3 times as many shares of ups than FedEx. That will make the price of the share lower and ups market cap is over twice as large as FedEx. Really comparing apples to oranges although they’re in the same business.

When Carol took over UPS was headed for chapter 7, many analysts gave the company less than a year before it would lay off all employees and liquidate it's assets to pay off the creditors. The turnaround under Carol's leadership has been nothing short of amazing and will be studied in business schools and universities for years to come.
One other question. Who are the creditors you speak of? Please list for informational stats.
Please find and share something from any of these many you talk about. I sure can’t find them. First I would of thought you fell for Fake News but I don’t even think that was on the fake MSM news... Are you sure you didn’t have a dream that seemed really real 🤔
Q0ZW25.gif

Well played, @Jones, well played.

DiadesSuk

It's at record (highs) no denying the facts.
I'd be able to report record highs too if I practically dismantled the UPS IT teams, forced all dev over seas and required SR management to let go of a (supposedly) 10k It employees.. Those profits were brought to you by a forced separation that was disguised as a "voluntary separation".

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I'd be able to report record highs too if I practically dismantled the UPS IT teams, forced all dev over seas and required SR management to let go of a (supposedly) 10k It employees.. Those profits were brought to you by a forced separation that was disguised as a "voluntary separation".
BETTER NOT BIGGER...

P. S. The term, "Sweet equity." was used....

DiadesSuk

BETTER NOT BIGGER...

P. S. The term, "Sweet equity." was used....
I could totally see that. Its a shame that a lot of amazing talent fell victim to that crap.. Some of the best developers ive ever worked with got suckered into that... And now, these jobs rest off shores where people that dont really care about our success alter our code and in most cases horribly..

Ou812fu

I could totally see that. Its a shame that a lot of amazing talent fell victim to that crap.. Some of the best developers ive ever worked with got suckered into that... And now, these jobs rest off shores where people that dont really care about our success alter our code and in most cases horribly..
I watched IE run the company into the ground about thirty years ago the keys were pulled then. Someone gave the keys back to the wrong people again.. Now we are completely giving the keys to a foreign country. Smh... BETTER NOT BIGGER!!!!!

DiadesSuk

I watched IE run the company into the ground about thirty years ago the keys were pulled then. Someone gave the keys back to the wrong people again.. Now we are completely giving the keys to a foreign country. Smh... BETTER NOT BIGGER!!!!!
Itll ultimately be the worst choice our company has ever made.. Glenlake may claim "we're not an IT company", well this company wouldnt function like it does without it. Automation, machine learning, block chain, things that UPS demanded they be acknowledged for is all IT, glenlake just wants it done cheap and in most cases incorrectly lol.

Ou812fu

Itll ultimately be the worst choice our company has ever made.. Glenlake may claim "we're not an IT company", well this company wouldnt function like it does without it. Automation, machine learning, block chain, things that UPS demanded they be acknowledged for is all IT, glenlake just wants it done cheap and in most cases incorrectly lol.
The last 10 years ups has spent a lot of money on things that don't produce money from there use. Examples. ORION, the little tracking thing under the dash of package cars aka,"Geotab go" , and now a camera that is both forward facing and cabin facing.

What happened to the years of people having smart money making ideas that will pay for themselves down the Road. Examples. EDD, KEYLESS ignotion. Keyless bulk head door.

DiadesSuk

The last 10 years ups has spent a lot of money on things that don't produce money from there use. Examples. ORION, the little tracking thing under the dash of package cars aka,"Geotab go" , and now a camera that is both forward facing and cabin facing.

What happened to the years of people having smart money making ideas that will pay for themselves down the Road. Examples. EDD, KEYLESS ignotion. Keyless bulk head door.
i think this is where big brown tries to promote our all female drone flying team lol. Haven't heard about them in a few years..

BrownSnowFlake

Will not work..if it happens any guesses of what will be the first targets?

It is all about the merchandise...

Should be PCM’s about what to do if you are attacked or what neighborhoods to avoid if there is a danger...
Driver carry when? Is it even on the union's agenda? Will it ever be?