CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

rustys954rr

So you guys are arguing about whether "going woke" will be the downfall of UPS. But say nothing about Orion, Forced Orion, Dynamic Orion, Drone delivery that can't even work during the pr stunt, electric helicopters, year round rentals, catering to Amazon while they plot to take our business, and probably more that I'm forgetting. But yeah going woke or not will be what takes ups down, lol.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
So you guys are arguing about whether "going woke" will be the downfall of UPS. But say nothing about Orion, Forced Orion, Dynamic Orion, Drone delivery that can't even work during the pr stunt, electric helicopters, year round rentals, catering to Amazon while they plot to take our business, and probably more that I'm forgetting. But yeah going woke or not will be what takes ups down, lol.
How new are you?

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
Market Capitalization

comparing the two stock prices have absolutely zero meaning.

UPS market cap is twice that of FedEx currently

Cool story though
of short term CEO performance, market capitalization doesn't really mean anything either. any CEO doesn't get any credit for the value of the company before they took the job. as it is stock price performance between UPS and Fedex are pretty similar, or at least not easily comparable such that it's hard to say which upper management team has performed better. Fedex grew more from one year ago but they were coming off a long downward trend and was hurt by the covid crash last march, while UPS had been trending flat for a long time and was relatively unaffected by the covid crash.

FEGuy

Well saving a million bucks for retirement doesn’t really mean near what it once did
It means you have a million dollars.
@Brownslave688 is it just me, or are there a lot of millionaires on these forums?

Lol. Seems like every time someone disagrees with someone else they turn into Warren Buffet.
Yes, there are a ton of us millionaires on these forums. I guess we spent less time bitching about our employer and more time actually looking after our investments. After 30+ years of utilizing the Thrift Plan, then the 401k, buying company stock when offered it, yeah, hitting only one million wasn't even that hard. Couldn't be happier in my retirement. I am set up. Yeah, there were plenty of unpleasant things I had to endure along the way, but life is good. I have found the bitterest people are that way because of the :censored2:ty choices they made. It's your life, don't blame anyone else for it. Hope you all get here.

El Correcto

god is dead
Democrats are out there lying about the Georgia voting integrity law being racist, and we're headquarteded in Georgia.

She doesn't actually care, she's just sending a signal to the woke mob of leftists to please pick a different company to try to cancel.
We have had a Republican senator visit our building before, talking about he loves UPS. It was weird because he wasn’t even from our state. I didn’t see a point in it other than UPS parading their bitch around in front of us like some sick power play move.

It’s good to see they were helping republicans win elections though.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
We have had a Republican senator visit our building before, talking about he loves UPS. It was weird because he wasn’t even from our state. I didn’t see a point in it other than UPS parading their bitch around in front of us like some sick power play move.

It’s good to see they were helping republicans win elections though.
It's not a coincidence that SMAGA was opened during Trump's presidency