CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Please find and share something from any of these many you talk about. I sure can’t find them. First I would of thought you fell for Fake News but I don’t even think that was on the fake MSM news... Are you sure you didn’t have a dream that seemed really real 🤔
It was all over the news, you were probably too busy ranting and raving about your retirement gift and missed it :p

Spanky250

When Carol took over UPS was headed for chapter 7, many analysts gave the company less than a year before it would lay off all employees and liquidate it's assets to pay off the creditors. The turnaround under Carol's leadership has been nothing short of amazing and will be studied in business schools and universities for years to come.

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
When Carol took over UPS was headed for chapter 7, many analysts gave the company less than a year before it would lay off all employees and liquidate it's assets to pay off the creditors. The turnaround under Carol's leadership has been nothing short of amazing and will be studied in business schools and universities for years to come.
This is completely false or a really good joke

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It was all over the news, you were probably too busy ranting and raving about your retirement gift and missed it :p
Well if it was all over the news you can find 1 article to forward on. They don’t scrub things like that so you will be able to pass this very important news along to us. Maybe you need to spend some time ranting and raving about true things and stop trying to prove to us that this lie is “all over the news”. The longer you keep saying it was all over the news yet you can’t find anything about it the more foolish you are looking.

Big Rigger

I'm not aggravated with anyone- just may not have similar beliefs. I WILL admit, most of the stuff I post with Big Guy is to aggravate HIM. I'm sure he's a stand up guy, but to pretend that there is not rampant corruption within the Teamsters is absurd.
Wherever there's money there's corruption. It's the norm in this life. There are no perfect humans but corruption is rampant when there's big money flowing.
Google OLMS convictions.
It's not just our leadership and not just unions. Ever heard of Hunter Biden?
Absolute power can corrupt people absolutely.
But not many of us know the union history like @BigUnionGuy and I can't find honesty in judging people that I don't really know.
Every person will answer for their own misdeeds and that's the facts.

Steamer

If you love fedex then buy fed ex if it’s better for you.Ups stock is up and has made money though too. What does fedex do that is so much greater? Every route I’m on ups still has a ton of volume And customers. I was never impressed by any other fed ex drivers I’ve seen . They have no advantage besides being underpaid
The Fedex driver on my dock heavy route parks face in at docks! It's insane. Then he runs the packages in the man door. He leaves his package car running too the entire time. I back in to the dock. Call the dock manager to open my door as I'm scanning packages, and offload 4x as many packages. Then meet the Fedex guy at the next dock as he waits on the man door to be opened. LOL.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Brilliant sarcasm
Apparently most reading this are too dumb to see the brilliance

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Brilliant sarcasm
Apparently most reading this are too dumb to see the brilliance
2a518f16d9e50f901e79caa3ae4e80cd.jpg