CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It means you have a million dollars.

Yes, there are a ton of us millionaires on these forums. I guess we spent less time bitching about our employer and more time actually looking after our investments. After 30+ years of utilizing the Thrift Plan, then the 401k, buying company stock when offered it, yeah, hitting only one million wasn't even that hard. Couldn't be happier in my retirement. I am set up. Yeah, there were plenty of unpleasant things I had to endure along the way, but life is good. I have found the bitterest people are that way because of the *ty choices they made. It's your life, don't blame anyone else for it. Hope you all get here.
I have to make bad choices in life to counteract the karma of having any kind of soul. Otherwise Satan himself will run me off the road into a ravine.
You must be paying attention to the numbers that are out there. Why does the cdc show a drastic drop in flu cases, flu deaths, and cancers deaths in 2020? Yet we are in a pandemic and the total deaths from diseases has decreased in 2020. Now keep in mind. This information is from the CDC website...
The goverment is secretly curing cancer by injecting mrna into our water supply.

Karma...

carol is doing a great job managing the firm......I see positive earnings posted on tuesday morning and continuing......what should be happening is further trimming of non-productive redundant management coupled with future switch to electric/propane fuel and further automation in the inside facilities ...It would also be a great idea to switch all ft inside people to pt inside people......inside hub and center jobs are not conducive for ft being stepping stone jobs for college students while in school.... I am surprised that the teamsters have allowed ft inside which curtail initiation fees, union dues and draw down medical and pension costs......all are avoidable costs which hurt all the members...those are some reasons why the pension funds are tubing...too many people drawing down....it was probably good at some point and now its not...adjust responsibly...rightsizing should include all of ups with teamsters being proportionally more numerous.....control the costs means more benefits for everyone......ups has certainly become unwieldy over the years.....its prudent to adjust....luckily we have an actual business woman at the helm who can see and plan for the future.....good things will continue for the stock-holders......so if you want to make money buy stock......stock will make you wealthy whereas an hourly wage will only have you treading water..

carol is doing a great job managing the firm......I see positive earnings posted on tuesday morning and continuing......what should be happening is further trimming of non-productive redundant management coupled with future switch to electric/propane fuel and further automation in the inside facilities ...It would also be a great idea to switch all ft inside people to pt inside people......inside hub and center jobs are not conducive for ft being stepping stone jobs for college students while in school.... I am surprised that the teamsters have allowed ft inside which curtail initiation fees, union dues and draw down medical and pension costs......all are avoidable costs which hurt all the members...those are some reasons why the pension funds are tubing...too many people drawing down....it was probably good at some point and now its not...adjust responsibly...rightsizing should include all of ups with teamsters being proportionally more numerous.....control the costs means more benefits for everyone......ups has certainly become unwieldy over the years.....its prudent to adjust....luckily we have an actual business woman at the helm who can see and plan for the future.....good things will continue for the stock-holders......so if you want to make money buy stock......stock will make you wealthy whereas an hourly wage will only have you treading water..
Lol.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I am pretty sure Carol Agrees with you on all accounts..make it happen come 2023!!!👍

Last edited:
Don't quit your day jobs Sonny boy

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Take your meds schizo

Big Rigger

Thank you. That made my day.
One thing I've observed on here is that sometimes the posters that seem to aggravate you the most end up making a connection with you in some fashion and if they're not a troll you may find common ground.
The fight is real and the passion runs deep for those who truly care and try to better their work environment.
You take care bro. At least you have spunk.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
So let me. Get this straight. This profit has nothing to do with this pandemic and more people. I mean way more people shopping from home?

One thing I've observed on here is that sometimes the posters that seem to aggravate you the most end up making a connection with you in some fashion and if they're not a troll you may find common ground.
The fight is real and the passion runs deep for those who truly care and try to better their work environment.
You take care bro. At least you have spunk.
I'm not aggravated with anyone- just may not have similar beliefs. I WILL admit, most of the stuff I post with Big Guy is to aggravate HIM. I'm sure he's a stand up guy, but to pretend that there is not rampant corruption within the Teamsters is absurd.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So let me. Get this straight. This profit has nothing to do with this pandemic and more people. I mean way more people shopping from home?
When Carol took over UPS was headed for chapter 7, many analysts gave the company less than a year before it would lay off all employees and liquidate it's assets to pay off the creditors. The turnaround under Carol's leadership has been nothing short of amazing and will be studied in business schools and universities for years to come.

Ou812fu

When Carol took over UPS was headed for chapter 7, many analysts gave the company less than a year before it would lay off all employees and liquidate it's assets to pay off the creditors. The turnaround under Carol's leadership has been nothing short of amazing and will be studied in business schools and universities for years to come.
Where did you get chapter 7 from?

Ou812fu

One other question. Who are the creditors you speak of? Please list for informational stats.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Please find and share something from any of these many you talk about. I sure can’t find them. First I would of thought you fell for Fake News but I don’t even think that was on the fake MSM news... Are you sure you didn’t have a dream that seemed really real 🤔