change 401k from horizon fund????

cornfed

They make good soup

I like turtles, but I hate turtle soup. I hate peas, but I love pea soup. Go figure.

OP - go educate yourself, THEN shift stuff around.

www.paulmerriman.com is a great site to learn about investing for the long term. You need to know why you are doing things. When you do, you will be more comfortable with it and not make stupid decisions.

I like turtles, but I hate turtle soup. I hate peas, but I love pea soup. Go figure.

OP - go educate yourself, THEN shift stuff around.

www.paulmerriman.com is a great site to learn about investing for the long term. You need to know why you are doing things. When you do, you will be more comfortable with it and not make stupid decisions.
You just need to have a plan and stick with it. You can't make emotional decisions necbeca of market is bouncing up and down. You also need to invest on a regular basis , not just when you feel like it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You just need to have a plan and stick with it. You can't make emotional decisions necbeca of market is bouncing up and down. You also need to invest on a regular basis , not just when you feel like it.
This is what I keep telling everyone about my beanie baby collection. Sure their value is down, but the market fluctuates. You gotta be consistent when it comes to investments.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
This is what I keep telling everyone about my beanie baby collection. Sure their value is down, but the market fluctuates. You gotta be consistent when it comes to investments.
Pfffft. Bigmac coins is where it’s at for investing long term, just look at EBay. I sold a 5 decade set for $80 yesterday and am sitting on 4 more full sets plus random decade coins.

You guys need to get in on this currency before it explodes.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pfffft. Bigmac coins is where it’s at for insvesting long term, just look at EBay. I sold a 5 decade set for $80 yesterday and am sitting on 4 more full sets plus random decade coins.

You guys need to get in on this currency before it explodes.
How many Pogs do you want for a bigmac coin? I'm willing to part with some slammers too if the exchange rate is good.