CHARGED WITH A DUI ON ROUTE THEN DISCHARGED UNFAIRLY BEFORE RESOLVED IN COURT.

barnyard

KTM rider
You’d have to be anilated to get pulled over in a package car.

Nope. Just have to be driving stupid enough that a bunch of people call 911. That was what happened to the feeder guy locally. Drove poorly, people started calling in from just south of his building until he was a couple of miles past my building, where he was caught.

Brisket

If this is real, wtf did you show up to work for still :censored3: ing drunk?!?!

Call in, tell them ANYTHING close to " This is Joe, I won't be in ." Make sure you know who you called, hang up, and for goodness sake, go to bed, and seek help, you obviously didn't care about this job too much because you were not thinking at all!

DAMN, threw this job away for what!?!? Please seek professional help!

barnyard

KTM rider
I am guessing it happened on Friday and the OP sobered up enough today to post about it. (registered Friday, posted today.)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Terms of Service and Rules | BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS

8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. No posting screenshots or text from private conversations, text messages, email, or any other private communication. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.