CHARGED WITH A DUI ON ROUTE THEN DISCHARGED UNFAIRLY BEFORE RESOLVED IN COURT.

Faceplanted

I have seen many people arrested for dui, they were not under the influence of any scheduled drugs or alcohol. Case ended up thrown out. Things like a bad reaction to allergy meds can cause it.

He was accused Guys! Give
The man his American constitutional right of a trial.

Maybe he was extremely fatigued, and failed a field sobriety test.

I would file nlrb charges if your local would not represent you, and also talk to an attorny.

oldupsman

Ok. Time for a old days story. 80's sometime. When management and drivers actually spoke to one another.
Center managers ran there center. And went out for a drink once in awhile after work with drivers.
Or were members of the same social clubs. And maybe both the center manager and driver drank too much.

Certain center manager out doing spot checks comes upon a driver he knew quite well. Maybe you could say they
were drinking buddies at a certain social club. Center manager walks into the package car and the driver has a six
pack in the back. Well, maybe it was down to a 4 pack on a hot summer afternoon. What happened? Nothing.
Center manager takes the beer and drives away.

Like I said, the old days.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've gotten a speeding ticket in the brown bomber.
CBB4D76F-774A-4B01-B51D-D649D3F02786.gif

I WASNT DRUNK OR HIGH.OOO P TEST SHOWED PRESCIBED MEDS LAST 6YRS.DOT EXAM NO SECRET NO ADDICTION NO MODERATION JUST LOOKS BAD + PUNISHMENT FOR NO CRIME ASK TO RESIGN NO 2ND CHANCE I HAVE A PANEL HEARING + DONT HAVE LAWYER...YET EEOC PROBABLY IDK BUT 54 ISNT 64 LIFE IS FAIR I GAVE THEM A PISSPOOR EXCUSE 4 SURE TO GET RID OF OLD IN WITH NEW...

Faceplanted

I WASNT DRUNK OR HIGH.OOO P TEST SHOWED PRESCIBED MEDS LAST 6YRS.DOT EXAM NO SECRET NO ADDICTION NO MODERATION JUST LOOKS BAD + PUNISHMENT FOR NO CRIME ASK TO RESIGN NO 2ND CHANCE I HAVE A PANEL HEARING + DONT HAVE LAWYER...YET EEOC PROBABLY IDK BUT 54 ISNT 64 LIFE IS FAIR I GAVE THEM A PISSPOOR EXCUSE 4 SURE TO GET RID OF OLD IN WITH NEW...
This gotta be troll

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This post alone qualifies you for termination.

If you are not using any medications from the banned list, you are ok, otherwise, you are toast.
2017-11-07-14-42-02-.jpg