Charger Fans

fethrs

Fethrs, lone Charger Fan, builder of jewelry, and buddy of mine.

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!!!
AJ thanks, I just saw this post, this is a great place to meet people and so far so good. I am glad we are football buddies, this is going to be fun!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Oh yer funny!:biting:

Funny ha ha or funny like a clown?:anxious:

How many NFL teams play in Calie-for-knee-ya?
Couldn't they downsize and perhaps make one GOOD team?
Oakland...
Lost Angeless...
San Fran...
San Diego...
(Calabasas :wink2:)...
Your QB...what is his name...Dr. Phil?

Cut your losses...move east...all the good teams are east of Calie-for-knee-ya!!!:devil3:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess the Chargers are having a hard time drawing fans. The league announced that they may have to blackout Chargers' home games as not enough tickets have been sold. There are actually 12 teams whose home games may be blacked out for the same reason.

AJ, if you are looking for the good teams, they are on the East Coast.:happy2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Packers play on the East Coast of Green Bay and the big drink of water called Lake Michigan.

Saints play on the East side of the mighty muddy Mississippi.

I got the east covered, thank you very much for your needless concern.:wink-very:

Ya got me talking in Bermanize!!!!
I need a teddy bear. Get me Butkus. NOW!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Packers play on the East Coast of Green Bay and the big drink of water called Lake Michigan.

Saints play on the East side of the mighty muddy Mississippi.

I got the east covered, thank you very much for your needless concern.:wink-very:

Ya got me talking in Bermanize!!!!
I need a teddy bear. Get me Butkus. NOW!!
I will root for the Packers over other east coast teams anyday of the week. Well except Miami. I like Miami as well. The Jets are good too. I like the Giants too. Eli is great.

AJ, I have the other half of the east coast teams covered. Between you, me and Fethrs I think we can root for most of the teams. :bigsmile2:

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Statistically, Ca has the most superbowl appearances and wins as a state. Including the 1994 superbowl in which both teams were from Ca.
I seem to recall a guy Named Joe and a guy named Jerry dominated the 80s..Joe has 4 rings and Jerry has 5. Across the Bay Oakland/LA had 2 wins in the 80s making Ca 6-0 from 1980 to 1989.

I'm with ya Fethrs: Chargers are gonna make it 9 wins out of 13 superbowl appearances for Ca. this year.

Technically: Shouldn't this be under SPORTS?

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I guess the Chargers are having a hard time drawing fans. The league announced that they may have to blackout Chargers' home games as not enough tickets have been sold. There are actually 12 teams whose home games may be blacked out for the same reason.

It's been the pre season games that are blacked out...But who wants to pay regular season price to see the 2nd and 3rd stringers play...They always sit out LT and Gates.....

Why do all the "good" East Coast teams use the "west coast offense"?:peaceful:

Last edited:

ups1990

I too think the Chargers will win the SB this year.

Let's not forget the west also has the Lakers, USC and UCLA numerous Championships.
Oh yeah, a recent LLWS title.