Charger Fans

fethrs

Good deal. Aj found it at AJ. I like the throwbacks one with the new 50th (or is it 40) anniversary logo on them, haven't even bothered to check the price yet.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Have an old Charger #9 home jersey from 2004 can't remember who's name is on the back...not that anyone would be interested anyway:wink2:

Got a Merriman official throwback to replace it in 2006 but I can't remember what I paid; Somewhere around $100 at a sports shop in Seaport Village. I know the replica's are a lot cheaper and don't really look all that much different...they just don't have the "official" label on them.....

fethrs

I may go to tailgate, look for some "cheap" tickets and try to sell some bracelets, if i don't then it's party time here at home. Sundays are good!

fethrs

San Diego isn't one of those die hard towns, they say there's a lot to do here besides football. I wish it was like Green Bay or Denver though.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
San Diego isn't one of those die hard towns, they say there's a lot to do here besides football. I wish it was like Green Bay or Denver though.

LA is even less so....When I move down to SD from LA area I thought: WOW! this town really has home town support...even for the Padres:surprised:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
As a matter of fact I was at the Packers-Bengals debacle. The tundra was a frigid 76 degrees. There is alot to do in Green Bay. Or maybe not.

Wasn't the fly over AWESOME?

Where you as pissed as I was when the cameras were following Ocho Cinco around....bas tar d!!

I am glad that fan got a middle finger salute off!!!

And did they run out of MGD by you?
The poor beer guy was like not understanding why sooo much MGD was selling rather than LITE.

fethrs

LA is even less so....When I move down to SD from LA area I thought: WOW! this town really has home town support...even for the Padres:surprised:

LA has basketball though, and The Dodgers. It's all good, at least we can wear shorts to the games, most of the time. No ice here.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Wasn't the fly over AWESOME?

Where you as pissed as I was when the cameras were following Ocho Cinco around....bas tar d!!

I am glad that fan got a middle finger salute off!!!

And did they run out of MGD by you?
The poor beer guy was like not understanding why sooo much MGD was selling rather than LITE.

Didn't run out of beer but I made sure I got a refill just before the third quarter ended. I hate that rule. No I wasn't driving.