Chattanooga, TN Marine Shooter

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chattanooga Terrorist Mohammad Abdulazeez’s Sister In 2010: “There’s A Misconception That Islam Is A Violent Religion. Muslims Are Actually Peaceful”…

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
These muslim shooters/bombers are going to keep happening.

This isn't going away.

Either get used to it, or deport them all.

You know which decision I would choose.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
These muslim shooters/bombers are going to keep happening.

This isn't going away.

Either get used to it, or deport them all.

You know which decision I would choose.

Don't deport them, kill them. I'd go bomb mosques and behead random muslimes, let's bring this "jihad" to them

UPS4Life

What about the vast majority of Muslims, who are peaceful?

Your response is racist, Klan-Man. Oh, we also have freedom of religion here.
Peaceful ones? You mean like the guy who just shot 4 Soldiers?

If you read or watch any of the news this guy wasn't on any watch lists and everyone knew him to be just a 24/25 year old guy full of life living the American Dream.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How do you know which ones are shooters/bombers? Or do you want to behead ALL muslims?

Eh, you play the odds. Muslims aren't only targeting "radical" or "bombing" Americans, so why would I do any differently. Start killing random muslimes, and see how they like it when their family members are decapitated, or blown to little bitty pieces just for going to the local market.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Eh, you play the odds. Muslims aren't only targeting "radical" or "bombing" Americans, so why would I do any differently. Start killing random muslimes, and see how they like it when their family members are decapitated, or blown to little bitty pieces just for going to the local market.
I think Muslims are fairly use to that.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I did play the odds in the past. Wouldn't let my son attend catholic church or schools because I didn't want him abused by the priests.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I did play the odds in the past. Wouldn't let my son attend catholic church or schools because I didn't want him abused by the priests.

Yeah, cause this post was anything about Catholic school, christians, or sexual abuse.

As long as you can bash religion, it's an acceptable segway, right?