Check this out.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Let your supervisor know you'll be calling them every night (before you punch out) that they've already gone home and it looks like you're over allowed. And ask what they'd like you to code out that time as.

Supervisors don't get to call you when you're not working to ask about work stuff (and vice versa). That's an understood mutual respect thing at my center.
"mutual respect" at UPS???

thanks for the laugh.

Cuban100%

Did he call you at home?
Shoulda said you'll talk about it on the clock.
Obviously he got pooped on by his higher ups about #'s and it's trickling down, or maybe he doesn't like Cubans? Idk

If it happens again, just make fart noises into the phone until he hangs up
This was face to face this morning

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This was face to face this morning
Gotta let them do their speech and let it roll off your back...document each conversation and just do the best you can... the numbers are totally slanted toward the company and in many cases the runners are screwing it up for everyone else.. hang in the there

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
"Cover driver, not full time yet." 208 stops on a split route? Not a training route? Please fill in the blanks I am not following.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
"Cover driver, not full time yet." 208 stops on a split route? Not a training route? Please fill in the blanks I am not following.
Sounds like the kid is getting abused and gets the carrot of "you need to move faster to get a full time spot" dangled in front of him...not ok!!

I would actually eat that but those shelled things...not so much... I don't need to get seafood poisoning at some buffet
It was good
IMG_20170519_141153389.jpg