Check this out.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm saying as a part timer this supervisor could hold a grudge if he filed ahmgainst him and make his qualifying hell. I've seen it and heard it.
I asked a supervisor if he was excited for such and such to drive. He said he will not last and I'm gonna make sure I'm right. He was right.
It's sad a supervisor would ruin someone's career over a grudge.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm saying as a part timer this supervisor could hold a grudge if he filed ahmgainst him and make his qualifying hell. I've seen it and heard it.
I asked a supervisor if he was excited for such and such to drive. He said he will not last and I'm gonna make sure I'm right. He was right.
If he's a part time cover driver (TCD) under the southern supplement you do not have to qualify again when you go full time.

I went in to work one day and was told congratulations you're full time now.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

I don't doubt that. It just seems if they can make it as a TCD they would make it as a full-time driver...I was abused when I was a TCD.

Viper

So this morning my Stupidvisor called me, asking why I ran over 1 hour over on Friday.. I was like well ORO wa showing that my last stop should be at 19:56 and my last scan was a 20:10 with 208 stops on a split route, he started talking :censored2: saying that is not working out that I should get a new job!!

I'm a Cover driver and not a full time yet, I'm not going to leave ups but I just wanna see if I have that's OK for a UPS supervisor to talk to a employee like that knowing that we have familys but I notice that they don't care for us, can a complain for him been an Ass?
Don't answer your phone next time. Seriously?

Viper

Well my life doesn't revolve around brown cafe. I saw something interesting and commented. You obviously need a different hobby.... bro. Why don't you back up off me and go plant some flowers or something???? How's your wife???

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You're probably one of those senior guys that make $90000 a year and complain all the time about everything. Probably milk the clock cause you hate your money sucking wife. How about you remember where you came from and have respect for your brothers??? Cmon now. Grow up
IMG_2298.GIF

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You're probably one of those senior guys that make $90000 a year and complain all the time about everything. Probably milk the clock cause you hate your money sucking wife. How about you remember where you came from and have respect for your brothers??? Cmon now. Grow up
"One of those senior guys". Bro,you giving it away now , get something through your thick young maroon skull. That's a good thing. Not a bad one maroon.Cmon now. Grow up.