China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

Ranchers set to fight back against vegetarian 'fake meat'

Allied Market Research has said the plant-based industry could bring in $5.2 billion in sales by 2020, and that means a lot more "fake meat" products will be hitting the shelves.

"I think that clean meat and plant-based meat will make up the majority of meat purchases by 2050," said Almy. "This is just the beginning of a very, very big trend in the food industry. And I think that this is going to be the default meat that you get if you don't think about anything else."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ranchers set to fight back against vegetarian 'fake meat'

Allied Market Research has said the plant-based industry could bring in $5.2 billion in sales by 2020, and that means a lot more "fake meat" products will be hitting the shelves.

"I think that clean meat and plant-based meat will make up the majority of meat purchases by 2050," said Almy. "This is just the beginning of a very, very big trend in the food industry. And I think that this is going to be the default meat that you get if you don't think about anything else."
Good for them!

rickyb

Cowspiracy‏ @Cowspiracy 4h4 hours ago

From 2004 to 2013 (the most recent year for which data is available), Wildlife Services killed nearly 34 million bears, bobcats, coyotes, mountain lions, wolves and many other wild animals in the name of protecting crops and farm animals. Source: http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/lethal_wildlife_management/facts/usda-wildlife-services-inefficient-and-inhumane.html …

DXuNZj7U0AAdNEK.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cowspiracy‏ @Cowspiracy 4h4 hours ago

From 2004 to 2013 (the most recent year for which data is available), Wildlife Services killed nearly 34 million bears, bobcats, coyotes, mountain lions, wolves and many other wild animals in the name of protecting crops and farm animals. Source: http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/lethal_wildlife_management/facts/usda-wildlife-services-inefficient-and-inhumane.html …

DXuNZj7U0AAdNEK.jpg
You forgot all the birds killed by government sanctioned wind farms .