China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

Egg whites?--swap the bacon and sausage? What are you a friend'in Communist?
pops eats this crap every day and now he gets chest pain, goes to the hospital, and i think tests his blood pressure every morning and night with a machine. and hes going to clinic where hes gonna learn to eat healthier

rod

Retired 22 years
pops eats this crap every day and now he gets chest pain, goes to the hospital, and i think tests his blood pressure every morning and night with a machine. and hes going to clinic where hes gonna learn to eat healthier

I eat a bowl of Cheerios just about every morning and now we find out it contains Roundup Weed Killer. That's what we get for trying to eating healthy

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I eat a bowl of Cheerios just about every morning and now we find out it contains Roundup Weed Killer. That's what we get for trying to eating healthy
So this why I'm killin' the lawn. Everywhere I've takin' a piss outside the grass is dead.

rickyb

i think some EU countries have banned it. i used to hear stories all the time where EU has banned something that north america still does.

cheerios is not necessarily healthy, it might be. take a look at the sugar and fibre content relative to bran flakes.

rod

Retired 22 years
i think some EU countries have banned it. i used to hear stories all the time where EU has banned something that north america still does.

cheerios is not necessarily healthy, it might be. take a look at the sugar and fibre content relative to bran flakes.

But it has a "heart" on the front of it signifying that it is heart healthy. Are you say Madison Ave. lies? I would rather die that spend the rest of my life living off of sea weed and celery

rickyb

But it has a "heart" on the front of it signifying that it is heart healthy. Are you say Madison Ave. lies? I would rather die that spend the rest of my life living off of sea weed and celery
the only difference with cheerios and bran flakes is it maybe has a few more grams of added sugar. so you can make up for it with real fruit and flax

rod

Retired 22 years
the only difference with cheerios and bran flakes is it maybe has a few more grams of added sugar. so you can make up for it with real fruit and flax

Flax--I think that is right up there with sea weed and celery. I usually slice up a banana to put on my Cheerios. I just had a check up at the VA and they said I have lost 12 pounds since last years check up. I was so happy I celebrated with a medium size DQ cone.

rickyb

Flax--I think that is right up there with sea weed and celery. I usually slice up a banana to put on my Cheerios. I just had a check up at the VA and they said I have lost 12 pounds since last years check up. I was so happy I celebrated with a medium size DQ cone.
i sorta like DQ.

how can you not like ground flax with cereal?