China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

so my dad has heart problems because he doesnt do any moderate intensity exercise and eats a bunch of fatty corporate foods.

we just made a processed pizza, i ate 1/6th which is a good portion, not even equivalent to one slice. i just told my mom when she was gonna cook it you shouldnt just eat pizza for a meal and instead have it as left overs next 2 days. so dad asked if i wanted more, and i dont, but then i realized he was gonna eat it, so i said yea, and ill have a slice for work tmrw.

again they should tax unhealthy food more.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2935_19.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
so my dad has heart problems because he doesnt do any moderate intensity exercise and eats a bunch of fatty corporate foods.

we just made a processed pizza, i ate 1/6th which is a good portion, not even equivalent to one slice. i just told my mom when she was gonna cook it you shouldnt just eat pizza for a meal and instead have it as left overs next 2 days. so dad asked if i wanted more, and i dont, but then i realized he was gonna eat it, so i said yea, and ill have a slice for work tmrw.

again they should tax unhealthy food more.
The whole high cholesterol theory is out the window.

rickyb

before reagan, american obesity was 10% of the population. its now over 30%. ralph nader blames corporatization of the food supply. mexico was like this before NAFTA.

rickyb

rickyb

i know statistically alot of you are fat, so heres rickyb's tips to being beautiful on the outside (and inside):

-cold salads can be gross, so warm it up. i usually microwave my mexican salads bc i dont like wasting time cooking

-ditto for fruit

-smoothies can be unappetizing, so i take a tiny glass of smoothie and down it all at once.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i know statistically alot of you are fat, so heres rickyb's tips to being beautiful on the outside (and inside):

-cold salads can be gross, so warm it up. i usually microwave my mexican salads bc i dont like wasting time cooking

-ditto for fruit

-smoothies can be unappetizing, so i take a tiny glass of smoothie and down it all at once.
Ewwwwwww! No one wants to eat warm salads. What do you consider a Mexican salad?

rickyb

they talk about how our current food industry model is unsustainable, like everything else in our capitalist consumer society.

they talk about the 1000s of gallons it takes just to make a little bit of meat.

rickyb

This appetizer is like ordering four Big Macs - Nutrition Action

Belly Slidersfour mini-burgers with “slices of slow roasted smoked pork belly with barbecue sauce, cole slaw and fried pickles.”

Naturally, they’re on the appetizer menu. After all, who wouldn’t want to start their meal with the equivalent of one, two, three, or four Big Macs?

Yes, a single slider has 520 calories and 10 grams (half a day’s) saturated fat, plus 900 milligrams of sodium, all on a not-so-mini, white flour, Wonder Bread-like bun.