China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

i ordered a $25 juggernaut burger 5 days ago. ate part of it at the restaraunt, and spread the rest over 4 days at work with my mexican food. today is the last day.

consumers can fight back against corporations who push large portions by taking meals to go eating it in portions over a few days.

rickyb

some people give bad reviews about animals being treated poorly at tourist attractions, but what about the food that ends up on your plate?

reminds me of hte people who are religious but behave mediocre. i dont know what you call this.

rickyb

arent we over fishing like everything else?:

Going flexitarian? Here's our guide. - Nutrition Action

In 2013, the Culinary Institute of America and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health created Menus of Change, a partnership that encourages restaurants to create dishes that celebrate, but aren’t limited to, plant-based foods.

The Plant-Forward Global 50—including José Andrés, Alice Waters, Yotam Ottolenghi, and other top chefs—support these goals. Use the principles as a guide to your own menus.

menusOfChangeInfographic_600pxtall.jpg

floridays

i ordered a $25 juggernaut burger 5 days ago. ate part of it at the restaraunt, and spread the rest over 4 days at work with my mexican food. today is the last day.

consumers can fight back against corporations who push large portions by taking meals to go eating it in portions over a few days.
Thanks for the advice Rachael Ray:thumbup1:.

floridays

arent we over fishing like everything else?:

Going flexitarian? Here's our guide. - Nutrition Action

In 2013, the Culinary Institute of America and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health created Menus of Change, a partnership that encourages restaurants to create dishes that celebrate, but aren’t limited to, plant-based foods.

The Plant-Forward Global 50—including José Andrés, Alice Waters, Yotam Ottolenghi, and other top chefs—support these goals. Use the principles as a guide to your own menus.

menusOfChangeInfographic_600pxtall.jpg
You eat what you like, I'll eat what I like.
You understand, I'm Pro-Choice.

floridays

I've gotta run, I just noticed the old broads from the christian auxiliary moving toward the water.
I've gotta get my trained gators and present them with a possible feast, quite possibly a prime property may be in the offering after a successful feast.:thumbup1: