China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

guys i just had a break through in taco production.

you can use a wrap and make a taco, a burrito, a pizza, quesadilla.

but what you can also do is microwave some frozen fruit, fold the wrap and toast it, then spread PB and whipped cream on the wrap, and dump the bowl of fruit on top.

viola, you will have a fruit PB burrito.

vantexan

guys i just had a break through in taco production.

you can use a wrap and make a taco, a burrito, a pizza, quesadilla.

but what you can also do is microwave some frozen fruit, fold the wrap and toast it, then spread PB and whipped cream on the wrap, and dump the bowl of fruit on top.

viola, you will have a fruit PB burrito.
Where's the dog meat?

rickyb

hunger in america is at an all time high since i forget who began tracking.

if you are hungry you can live in a van and park at apartments discretely for free. be careful with mold and condensation. the money you save on inflated housing prices can go toward feeding yourself and your family, and even having heat.

sincerely,

a guy who lives in his parents basement

Box Ox

if you are hungry you can live in a van and park at apartments discretely for free. be careful with mold and condensation. the money you save on inflated housing prices can go toward feeding yourself and your family, and even having heat.

sincerely,

"Ukraine has turned a tragedy in its past -- the famine of the 1930s -- into an important national issue and a thorn in the side of Russia. But little is heard of some other tragedies of the Soviet era, including those that affected Russians themselves. Are the devastating famines in Kazakhstan and Russia's Volga region bound to be forgotten?"

"Joseph Stalin's forced industrialization of the Soviet Union caused the worst man-made famine in history. Find out more about his life and rise to power in this video."

rickyb

"Ukraine has turned a tragedy in its past -- the famine of the 1930s -- into an important national issue and a thorn in the side of Russia. But little is heard of some other tragedies of the Soviet era, including those that affected Russians themselves. Are the devastating famines in Kazakhstan and Russia's Volga region bound to be forgotten?"

"Joseph Stalin's forced industrialization of the Soviet Union caused the worst man-made famine in history. Find out more about his life and rise to power in this video."

LOL @ forced industrialization.

what do you think capitalism is based on? when you show up to work too many people are following orders IE being forced. im sure its not the same thing as what youre talking about, but its nothing to brag about.

vantexan

sincerely,

There are food banks and soup kitchens all over that give away food and meals no questions asked. I'm sorry you live in a stingy country that doesn't do that.