China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

1594538675484.png

houston we have a problem. my mom has food eating problems like too much snacks. realistically she cant self regulate and is a victim of corporate manipulation and ultimately something that is or should be a crime. i have 1 choc almond, 1 choc macadmia, and 1 choc pretzel a day

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 302035
houston we have a problem. my mom has food eating problems like too much snacks. realistically she cant self regulate and is a victim of corporate manipulation and ultimately something that is or should be a crime. i have 1 choc almond, 1 choc macadmia, and 1 choc pretzel a day
Plenty of folk choose different foods to consume. No outside forces can manipulate one into eating anything, it is entirely self directed.

Maybe she enjoys the foods?

rickyb

Plenty of folk choose different foods to consume. No outside forces can manipulate one into eating anything, it is entirely self directed.

Maybe she enjoys the foods?
you can definitely apply regulations to food. can we eat humans? no because its regulated.

rickyb

A true communist meal
actually it was capitalist:

-it was unhealthy and capitalists usually do that to make alot of money
-the costs of me eating the unhealthy food are not incurred by the capitalists, they are incurred by me and by society. there is no tax on unhealthy food. a unhealthy food tax would discourage people from eating it.

vantexan

actually it was capitalist:

-it was unhealthy and capitalists usually do that to make alot of money
-the costs of me eating the unhealthy food are not incurred by the capitalists, they are incurred by me and by society. there is no tax on unhealthy food. a unhealthy food tax would discourage people from eating it.
Good point! Communists just did without.

rickyb

just had a scoop of dry ice i believe. its like ice cream but with a fraction of hte fat. courtesy of the union busting minimum wage paying good american family the waltons