Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1712325496926.png

BrownFlush

Over half of Americans accept evolution.
Biggest contributing factor to rejecting evolution is religious fundamentalism.
You can’t even make it off the first two sentences of the Bible without rejecting reality, very sad stuff
The first sentence is pretty fundamental. The Creation makes the most sense of anything I've read.
When I see a house, I don't ask what explosion brought it to be. I ask, who built it. When I see a car, I don't wonder what accident caused it to fall into its present style and color. I look to see who made it.
When I contemplate the world in all of its complexity, order and beauty, why would I attempt to explain its presence as the chance result of a "big bang" and an endless series of accidents? There is no way the zillion examples of design and order be the work of randomness instead of intelligent design.

I don't have enough faith to be an atheist, BUD.
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

El Correcto

god is dead
Sheep.
It's really a garbage theory.
Most people haven't actually looked into the details of Darwin's theory at all. Just indoctrinated by some public school book publisher.
Darwin was a long time ago, it’s not very honest to dilute our understanding of evolution down to what Darwin wrote over a hundred years ago. That very dishonest take on what evolution is today.

I also find it strange you’re doing this in defense of a book written thousands of years ago, which gets far more stuff incorrect than Darwin did.

El Correcto

god is dead
The first sentence is pretty fundamental. The Creation makes the most sense of anything I've read.
When I see a house, I don't ask what explosion brought it to be. I ask, who built it. When I see a car, I don't wonder what accident caused it to fall into its present style and color. I look to see who made it.
When I contemplate the world in all of its complexity, order and beauty, why would I attempt to explain its presence as the chance result of a "big bang" and an endless series of accidents? There is no way the zillion examples of design and order be the work of randomness instead of intelligent design.

I don't have enough faith to be an atheist, BUD.
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."
Yes we’ve already covered your baseless assumptions and why they are baseless.
Enjoy them, you don’t want to learn.
IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg

BrownFlush

Darwin was a long time ago, it’s not very honest to dilute our understanding of evolution down to what Darwin wrote over a hundred years ago. That very dishonest take on what evolution is today.

I also find it strange you’re doing this in defense of a book written thousands of years ago, which gets far more stuff incorrect than Darwin did.
So, is it the age of the book or who the author is that qualifies what's written?

BrownFlush

It’s the content and verifiability.
I can verify a house had a Builder.
I can verify that design had a Designer.
I can verify that Creation had a Creator.
You deny simple logic.Talk about dishonesty. Your entire argument is trying to prove the impossible.
Then we all need to pretend these geniuses have all the answers . The reasoning is so scholarly and undeniable. Lol

Last edited:

rickyb

I can verify a house had a Builder.
I can verify that design had a Designer.
I can verify that Creation had a Creator.
You deny simple logic.Talk about dishonesty. Your entire argument is trying to prove the impossible.
why would a human create everything lol