Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
Leftists are all about using science and what we know to stick it to Christians until it comes to the really simple things that conflict with their own religion.
Simple answers for simple minds, eighth grade biology isn’t going to give you the full picture of genetics, neurobiology, etc.
There is a lot more nuance than you are willing to admit or even go into, you just deny deny deny then post your silly twitter threads here.

vantexan

Simple answers for simple minds, eighth grade biology isn’t going to give you the full picture of genetics, neurobiology, etc.
There is a lot more nuance than you are willing to admit or even go into, you just deny deny deny then post your silly twitter threads here.
Does genetics explain the goings on at gay pride parades?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No the reason is the mountain of evidence backing it up. Not only does no evidence support a creator, it discredits the Jewish creationist myth of the Old Testament completely.

I don’t believe in intelligent design at all.
What would cause that first intelligence? Even if some alien species planted the seeds of life on this planet, they would have to first being naturally formed life from organic matter through abiogenesis and evolve from single celled organism.

You would arrive right back where you started, not changing the goal post at all.

I already did check out the guy you told me to check out. He is an idiot, believes dinosaurs and humans were on earth at same time, he is a science denying idiot that should know better with his level of education.
1712604563940.png

Clueless.