Christianity

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20240103_210930_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
I can verify a house had a Builder.
I can verify that design had a Designer.
I can verify that Creation had a Creator.
You deny simple logic.Talk about dishonesty. Your entire argument is trying to prove the impossible.
Then we all need to pretend these geniuses have all the answers . The reasoning is so scholarly and undeniable. Lol
I’ve already covered this with you multiple times, you do not want to learn. You’re a very dishonest person that doesn’t want to learn.

El Correcto

god is dead
No you didn't.
Try to"cover" it one more time by just answering the basic questions.
No thanks. If anyone else finds your point of view persuasive on this website I’ll talk to them about why you’re wrong. Discussing it with you is useless because you’re a very dishonest individual that doesn’t want to learn.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
you’re a very dishonest individual that doesn’t want to learn.
You can’t even make it off the first two sentences of the Bible without rejecting reality, very sad stuff.
you just clearly don’t want answers, you’re a very dishonest individual.
baseless assumptions and why they are baseless.
Enjoy them, you don’t want to learn.
A building demands a Builder.
Design demands a Designer.
Creation demands a Creator.
Talk about dishonesty and refuse to learn, you won't answer or admit to these "baseless assumptions". lol
Also, is this a new tactic ? You know, where you discredit someone who disagrees with you and questions your reasoning?
I do get it.Not many could hold up to your pristine reputation and knowledge. lol

Box Ox

Talk about dishonesty and refuse to learn, you won't answer or admit to these "baseless assumptions". lol
Also, is this a new tactic ? You know, where you discredit someone who disagrees with you and questions your reasoning?
I do get it.Not many could hold up to your pristine reputation and knowledge. lol

Your religious view: We have a creator.

A leftist religious view: Men are women and women are men.

Neither side seems to win the ideological special olympics. But the leftist religious view does require the denial of an obvious truth that's right in front of us.

FromOffTheStreets

No thanks. If anyone else finds your point of view persuasive on this website I’ll talk to them about why you’re wrong. Discussing it with you is useless because you’re a very dishonest individual that doesn’t want to learn.
Pond scum to man is magic & the reason "the world" pushes it is because they don't like God & "his rules." It's really that simple.

You could try the seeding from some distant intelligent beings (which is what many are going to because they know evolution is impossible) but that only pushes the goalposts back.

You may not like this but read some scientific creationist books & open yourself to what some intelligent people from the other side are saying. You might learn something

rickyb

Neither side seems to win the ideological special olympics. But the leftist religious view does require the denial of an obvious truth that's right in front of us.
no you got it wrong

collective action, collective dreams are a prerequisite for individual freedom - yanis varoufakis

Box Ox

no you got it wrong

Leftists are all about using science and what we know to stick it to Christians until it comes to the really simple things that conflict with their own religion.

rickyb

Leftists are all about using science and what we know to stick it to Christians until it comes to the really simple things that conflict with their own religion.
havent seen you in a while here, i thought you joined the good lord

whos gonna remind me about the matrix without you hahahah

El Correcto

god is dead
Pond scum to man is magic & the reason "the world" pushes it is because they don't like God & "his rules." It's really that simple.
No the reason is the mountain of evidence backing it up. Not only does no evidence support a creator, it discredits the Jewish creationist myth of the Old Testament completely.
You could try the seeding from some distant intelligent beings (which is what many are going to because they know evolution is impossible) but that only pushes the goalposts back.
I don’t believe in intelligent design at all.
What would cause that first intelligence? Even if some alien species planted the seeds of life on this planet, they would have to first being naturally formed life from organic matter through abiogenesis and evolve from single celled organism.

You would arrive right back where you started, not changing the goal post at all.
You may not like this but read some scientific creationist books & open yourself to what some intelligent people from the other side are saying. You might learn something
I already did check out the guy you told me to check out. He is an idiot, believes dinosaurs and humans were on earth at same time, he is a science denying idiot that should know better with his level of education.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you prove science wrong they hand you out grants and prizes recognizing your contribution.

If you prove religion wrong, historically they have handed out death threats and jail time.

El Correcto

god is dead
Had something better to do with my time for a few weeks. I'll continue to remind you of the true meaning of The Matrix whenever I don't.

Lotta that going around these days.
You still haven’t proven a gender binary or even a sex binary as the naturally occurring phenomenon in human beings. You continue to just ignore all evidence that disproves this.

I can’t have a reasonable discussion with someone who is a reactionary forming their opinions of biology from an orthodox Jewish real estate agent on twitter.