Christmas eve 2016

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you are working Saturday, 12-24, you are a idiot. The company did zero the past few years to get anyone in early on Christmas Eve! Screw them.

Monday, 12-26, the company will again screw folks, hacking routes, adding pickups, etc, instead of getting more folks in at 8 hours by keeping routes in.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I work almost every Saturday now as it is and starting last year I decided to stop celebrating Christmas altogether so I really don't care.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If you are working Saturday, 12-24, you are a idiot. The company did zero the past few years to get anyone in early on Christmas Eve! Screw them.

Monday, 12-26, the company will again screw folks, hacking routes, adding pickups, etc, instead of getting more folks in at 8 hours by keeping routes in.
Monday should be off anyway since the holiday falls on a Sunday.

10 point

Not dealing with that crap on Christmas Eve is one of the best parts of retirement.

I now get to start making dinner (Feast of the Seven Fishes) about noon for the whole family that evening.

Priceless.
You must have a small family?

Re-Raise

This reminds me of one of those stupid ask your pickups if they are open or closed three months from now in the diad board..

I never complete those. It's another way to stand up to the man!