Christmas eve 2016

Browntown2014

If you are working Saturday, 12-24, you are a idiot. The company did zero the past few years to get anyone in early on Christmas Eve! Screw them.

Monday, 12-26, the company will again screw folks, hacking routes, adding pickups, etc, instead of getting more folks in at 8 hours by keeping routes in.

Where I am they did, off by 7 on xmas eve last 2 years. You are off 12/26.

Dr.Brownz

We will be delivering christmas day too...
Need to satisfy our customers.... you already know we have no life..

If they ever try that I will say I have a religious commitment and not work.

I will not work the 26th this year either despite the "the contract doesnt matter" mindset that ups has brainwashed some of you losers into believing. Grow a pair

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Get 60 hours by Friday and enjoy a 3 day weekend

52 Hours and 1 minute.

You need 8 hours available, to satisfy your guarantee.

Unless.... you wimp out, or volunteer.

And then, what does your supplemental language say ??

It's too early, for speculation.

-Bug-

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
52 Hours and 1 minute.

You need 8 hours available, to satisfy your guarantee.

Unless.... you wimp out, or volunteer.

And then, what does your supplemental language say ??

It's too early, for speculation.

-Bug-
They can still work you after 60 hours. You just can't drive. So you can get your 8.

OptimusPrime

They can still work you after 60 hours. You just can't drive. So you can get your 8.

This killed me a few peaks ago. Thought hell yeah, only got 7 hours left, gonna be a good Friday! Nope! Got a message that the center manager was to meet me at 3:15 to commandeer the vehicle lol. Turned out hilarious. Seems he was super concerned about me getting injured doing a delivery. Can only assume if I got hurt working post 60 hours something bad would happen. So all I did was sort the load and hand him the packages. And he dropped the whole "I'm management, you are hourly" professionalism. We had both hit that point of being so tired where everything is funny, and we traded NSFW stories. Good times.