Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Go look up Georgia law on citizen detainment. I'm not your nanny.

You sound like you took a concealed carry class a long time ago and didn't pay attention.
Well, I did take a concealed carry class and I have a decent memory and I know what has happened in the past here in the Atlanta area. Road rage situations where one of the participants holds up a gun, without pointing it at the other participant has resulted in confiscation of that gun, person was charged and convicted but released on parole. The gun was destroyed per GA law.
As for 'Citizen's Arrest', these two men were arrested and charged with murder ... I don't know which degree of murder they are charged with but regardless, Murder.
The black person was not killed in the act of committing a crime.
It doesn't look good for the two vigilanties.

I'm not going to argue with you over your talking points which are not backed up by links to GA Law.
I'm not going to prove you wrong but if you desire to prove me wrong, go for it.

As far as I am concerned you are just making s:censored2:t up and trolling your lies.
There is nothing wrong with that ... as at least half the posts in Current Events fall into that category.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Law enforcement didn’t think there was a crime committed until it got national attention. I can’t imagine why the victim didn’t just calmly wait for the police while being threatened with a shotgun.
Poorly worded ... sounds like you are advocating there was no crime committed by the two vigilanties.

wilberforce15

Did he really? Link me to a source that confirms that so I can be educated.

Do you never do that? I have, many times.

I already gave you his mug shot and his gun charge.

Now do you want property crime and shoplifting?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1588946314821.jpg
    FB_IMG_1588946314821.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 58

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep. Think some white people tend to hear and read the stuff @MAKAVELI and Nipsey Hussle have to say about the pursuit of lives of crime and get scared / overreact.
Well to be fair I think he had theft and gun charges in the past.

All I know for sure is this thread has great potential. Hopefully we get a highly publicized trial, lots of hysteria, full blown helter skelter. Love me some social unrest.

wilberforce15

Did he really? Link me to a source that confirms that so I can be educated.

Do you never do that? I have, many times.

You know good and well that a guy with mutpile felony charges and repeated property crime isn't checking out the open concept architecture in the new houses.

Box Ox

As for 'Citizen's Arrest', these two men were arrested and charged with murder ... I don't know which degree of murder they are charged with

My understanding is first degree murder if a grand jury determines false imprisonment occurred.

I already gave you his mug shot and his gun charge.

Now do you want property crime and shoplifting?

Well to be fair I think he had theft and gun charges in the past.

Life is different and better when you're not a thieving Thug.

You end up not getting shot on a jog.

Had the vigilantes looked up his criminal record before pursuing him?

What if I had been charged with theft maybe 5 years ago and was chased down and shot while jogging? I'm a white man. How do you think that'd go down?