CLASSIC GROUND DRIVER

bacha29

D Guy and Cactus, I completely agree. At Express the most likely source of major change in the future is a battle for control of the board of directors between the family and other large shareholders. As for Ground it may in addition to a board control battle the expected rulings regarding numerous class action law suits.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Glenn is just another fine example of 'Today's FedEx'. He looks like he was just rescued from 4 years on a deserted island with nothing other than a volleyball for companionship.

BoxStomper69

Goldmember
:anxious: I was really struggling to understand what he was going on about but maybe my route and loading system are different :confused: I can relate to the scanner issue though. Plenty of battery life left then all of a sudden a black unresponsive screen with the keys lit up (and they won't turn off). Swapping to the extra battery works most times but sometimes I'll have to meet up with another driver and try a third battery. It doesn't seem like a big deal but it always happens during pickups while I'm trying to scan within the time window and have many more pickups to go.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I thought he was one of your drivers.;)
Honestly, Glenn's contractor was probably relieved to be able to fire him "with cause" and not worry about losing an unemployment claim. Believe me when I say contractors sometimes "put up with" drivers just as much as drivers "put up with" contractors.

MAKAVELI

Honestly, Glenn's contractor was probably relieved to be able to fire him "with cause" and not worry about losing an unemployment claim. Believe me when I say contractors sometimes "put up with" drivers just as much as drivers "put up with" contractors.
Firing someone for just cause does not automatically disqualify someone from receiving unemployment benefits.