Cloned fedex vehicles used for human trafficking

AB831

The one to our south.

The numbers literally prove I'm right and you're wrong, it's like a pinata exploded down there. Ever looked at a map before? The border is wide open in most places. The world looks a little different when you actually look at the facts instead of just listening to left wing “news” from your Subaru.
So you haven’t been to Mexico. Cool, then stfu.

Mutineer

Meanwhile, Republican businesses (mainly agriculture) continue to employ this vast source of cheap labor performing jobs most White folks will not.

Keep telling yourself that they're just here to do the jobs that Whitey won't do.

And those who are currently employed in agriculture hate immigrants more than they hate Whitey.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Meanwhile, Republican businesses (mainly agriculture) continue to employ this vast source of cheap labor performing jobs most White folks will not.
Meanwhile, liberals attempt to justify this influx of illegals by whatabouting the issue.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about everything? It must be exhausting for you.
But he's not wrong! He thinks the entire border is as protected as the legitimate crossings. Kind of like how a guy can't believe a game in Nashville got rained out because skies are clear in Franklin.

59 Dano

Keep telling yourself that they're just here to do the jobs that Whitey won't do.
Think about this for a moment. He attacks the employer for hiring illegals and paying so little, but he also says the employer has no choice because white people won't do the job. But the only reason white people won't do the job is because the pay is horrible. The reason the pay is horrible is because there are plenty of illegals willing to work for that kind of money.

And because of that, we need more illegal immigrant labor to address the problems caused by too much illegal immigrant labor, and their employers are the bad guys! TA-DAAAAAA!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Think about this for a moment. He attacks the employer for hiring illegals and paying so little, but he also says the employer has no choice because white people won't do the job. But the only reason white people won't do the job is because the pay is horrible. The reason the pay is horrible is because there are plenty of illegals willing to work for that kind of money.

And because of that, we need more illegal immigrant labor to address the problems caused by too much illegal immigrant labor, and their employers are the bad guys! TA-DAAAAAA!
Typical circle jerk logic of the left

Mutineer

Legal or illegal, the problem is that immigration is excessive. How much of a problem this is varies greatly depending on your social status, occupational credentials, and location.

In my area, immigrants have dominated, and made lifelong careers of entry level jobs in ALL occupations. Young (and not so young) adult citizens in my area have a very difficult time getting a leg up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I think you should concentrate on building a new "The Wall" to keep out those Canadians who want to take all of those great new Ground jobs, or perhaps work in agriculture.
A B.S. in BS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Meanwhile, liberals attempt to justify this influx of illegals by whatabouting the issue.

"I pledge allegiance to my Fred, and to the destruction for which he stands. One weasel, above all else, the Prime and the great, he always makes the freight so late. Profit, profit, and more profit, that's the game, and screwing workers gives him fame. I can only love one man more, and that's my Orange Jesus, but almighty Fred, he's always there to please us".

All Hail Dear Leader.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think you should concentrate on building a new "The Wall" to keep out those Canadians who want to take all of those great new Ground jobs, or perhaps work in agriculture.
A B.S. in BS.
A more potent solution would be to build a wall around California.

Mutineer

A more potent solution would be to build a wall around California.

An equally potent and unrealistic solution which I would find much more agreeable would be to remove the people who weren't born and raised in California, and send them back to the states and countries from which they came.

I think it would be found that the vast majority of people who make California suck have their origins elsewhere.

AB831

You want some salt for that boot? Jeez, what a shill

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You want some salt for that boot? Jeez, what a shill
You seem to have some very racist opinions about immigrants. I find your stereotyping of them as too stupid to do anything other than pick lettuce and cut your grass to be very offensive.

You can be better than this my good friend.

AB831

You seem to have some very racist opinions about immigrants. I find your stereotyping of them as too stupid to do anything other than pick lettuce and cut your grass to be very offensive.

You can be better than this my good friend.
I wasn’t the one who said that. Try reading next time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, actually I wasn’t, you halfwit.
I find it very encouraging that you're not only walking back your bigoted comments, but also denying you said them.

I think it's great you're embarrassed by your previous bigotry.

You're making great progress today.
Very proud of you my good friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20220920_214025.png