Cloned fedex vehicles used for human trafficking

Bingo

What “open border?” It literally says they stopped them. Ever been to Mexico before? The border looks like a supermax prison. Here’s the “open border” from when we saw Los Algodones. The world looks a little different when you actually experience it instead of just watching right wing “news” from your sagging recliner.
Well in 2022 we had 2.7 million illegals crossing, so there is a hole in the fence somewhere

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What “open border?” It literally says they stopped them. Ever been to Mexico before? The border looks like a supermax prison. Here’s the “open border” from when we saw Los Algodones. The world looks a little different when you actually experience it instead of just watching right wing “news” from your sagging recliner.
Wow, could you see all the way to Guatamala, too??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4578.jpeg

vantexan

Why can’t you clowns ever just answer a question instead of deflecting?
I answered your question and all I got from you was a funny face. Are you serious about discussing the border? It's an abstract idea for much of the country but for American citizens living in towns on or near the border it's a very real problem. Hispanics are by far the biggest minority now and their support for Biden is now at 35%. Why do you think that is?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I answered your question and all I got from you was a funny face. Are you serious about discussing the border? It's an abstract idea for much of the country but for American citizens living in towns on or near the border it's a very real problem. Hispanics are by far the biggest minority now and their support for Biden is now at 35%. Why do you think that is?
The Narrative is that we have open borders only to increase the votes for Biden. Last time I checked, illegal aliens cannot vote in federal elections.

AB831

I’m sorry for the laugh response. I’m definitely interested in hearing what you know about the border situation because you actually experience it firsthand.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Ah yes. “What about this, what about that.” Thanks for proving my point.
"The pot calling the kettle black" is a proverbial idiom that may be of Spanishorigin, of which English versions began to appear in the first half of the 17th century. It means a situation in which somebody accuses someone else of a fault which the accuser shares, and therefore is an example of psychological projection,[1] or hypocrisy.[2] Wikipedia

vantexan

The Narrative is that we have open borders only to increase the votes for Biden. Last time I checked, illegal aliens cannot vote in federal elections.
Come on now, you're not really going with that are you? No one is saying those coming across right now have an immediate right to vote or even in the very near future.