CNN Strike Article

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Anytime anyone complains about anything a boomer tells them, "If you don't like it then quit. You are lucky to have a job."

We have a country full of trump supporters.

We aren't going to have a lot of people on our side during a strike.

UPS is a woke company, and Trump supporters are anti-woke. A lot are anti-corporation in general now, thanks to the collusion between the federal government and corporate America in trampling our rights.

PT Car Washer

UPS is a woke company, and Trump supporters are anti-woke. A lot are anti-corporation in general now, thanks to the collusion between the federal government and corporate America in trampling our rights.
Who are all of these "wokes" you people are always referring too? The shape shifting changelings from Star Trek maybe? You people really need to get a grip on reality.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A labor strike has nothing to do with gay marriage being legal. Trump and his maga gang are extremely anti union.

Is that what you think woke means? That's probably why you think the entire "maga gang" are anti-union. It's time to stop believing the shadows you see on the wall are the real world.

nWo

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
A labor strike has nothing to do with gay marriage being legal. Trump and his maga gang are extremely anti union.

Then please explain why I voted for Trump over what we currently have in the White House?

The Democrats will sell us out just as much as the Republicans...

It is not a party affiliation .. it is all about power and influence.

Whereistheunion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220907-063911_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220907-063911_Chrome.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 42

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The circle jerk continues

A couple years ago, had another neighbor kids Dad come and talk to me. Wanted to know if I could get

him a job. Told him nope, gotta apply online. But, I'll check on him from time to time. He lasted 2 days.

Didn't have the heart to tell his Dad (the truth). His son was 5'7" and weighed about 300 lbs.