CNN Strike Article

but too many are....
I can't justify which ones are valid or not valid
Yes I know some of these people are getting killed another ones who are driving her feet trying to make the nine five I get it.

This company is in for room Awakening with the new age generation taken over

They're trying to make this a nine to five job with AC, it's not going to happen

Dragon

Package Center Manager
If you think the Teamsters are going to cut loose all that money you’re crazy. 1 week that’s it, which will also have dues and administrative fees taken out. They couldn’t even pay us the $55 a week back in 97.
UPS needs to make sure all fees and dues are withheld from union paychecks and sent to the local. It is up to the local to cut loose the money back to the members...feel better already don't you.

Thebrownblob

If you think the Teamsters are going to cut loose all that money you’re crazy. 1 week that’s it, which will also have dues and administrative fees taken out. They couldn’t even pay us the $55 a week back in 97.
Union employees will see 10 times their hourly rate the very first week should a strike happen. In my local we will also receive five times our hourly rate because we have a local strike fund. So for this scale driver roughly $600 A week. And yes I’m sure dues will be taken out.

Last edited:
Union employees where we see 10 times their hourly rate the very first week should’ve strike happen. In my local we will also receive five times our hourly rate because we have a local strike fund. So for this scale driver roughly $600 A week. And yes I’m sure dues will be taken out.
And that's also why I have been working and occasional Saturday

UPS needs to make sure all fees and dues are withheld from union paychecks and sent to the local. It is up to the local to cut loose the money back to the members...feel better already don't you.
IMG_20220906_175041213.jpg