COLA

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
1660715539215.gif

Mst3k

I believe that only top rate employees get the Cola with the in progression full timers receiveing it at the end of their progression.

I am not sure how it impacts part timers

But I could be completely wrong

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I believe that only top rate employees get the Cola with the in progression full timers receiveing it at the end of their progression.

Cover drivers still in progression will still get 85% of it but you are correct on everything else.

mcsketcher

I was told I only got 60% of top pay as a PT driver. Regardless of what raises FT gets.

So it would adjust accordingly. But I got a pay cut instead. lol

Yeet

Have yet to see that for any drivers here.
They should. Cover drivers get red circled at 85% of top rate until their fourth year which would make them top rate. If a COLA is given, that creates a new top rate to which they would still be entitled to 85%. I have a few friends who are cover and every one of them got it.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
They should. Cover drivers get red circled at 85% of top rate until their fourth year which would make them top rate. If a COLA is given, that creates a new top rate to which they would still be entitled to 85%. I have a few friends who are cover and every one of them got it.
So after reading the article 33, it sounds like after their progression date they will get the 85% increase, is that correct?

Yeet

So after reading the article 33, it sounds like after their progression date they will get the 85% increase, is that correct?
No. They get 85% the whole time they are in progression. Any raises they get 85% of. After 4 years they get the other 15%.