Cold out there

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Only one round,? Get more. Jealous ----
CAM00161~2.jpg

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Today is actually not too bad. Suns out. About 20 degrees now. But, the wind is no where near what it was yesterday. Plus the extra 2" of snow. Didn't help either

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
It's cold here by Texas standards. Low last night of 28. It's about 36 now. Don't intend to get out of the house today, except maybe to run to the mailbox and bring the newspaper in. About to put some country ribs in the oven and make a big batch of potato salad. brrrrr.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's cold here by Texas standards. Low last night of 28. It's about 36 now. Don't intend to get out of the house today, except maybe to run to the mailbox and bring the newspaper in. About to put some country ribs in the oven and make a big batch of potato salad. brrrrr.
Ribs??? I'll be right over Rob! With beer! ;)

aggieODC

You guys are making me feel like a pansy. My terminal is 20 feet from the bay doors at the air dock. It was 25 when I left last night. I've never been so cold in my entire life. This is Texas, I'm not used to it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys are making me feel like a pansy. My terminal is 20 feet from the bay doors at the air dock. It was 25 when I left last night. I've never been so cold in my entire life. This is Texas, I'm not used to it.
If it were 25 I might break out the vest to deliver in. Lol

aggieODC

If it were 25 I might break out the vest to deliver in. Lol

Lol. It was really my toes and hands. Data entry so I wear fingerless gloves so I can type. Standing there for 3-4 hours is just horrible in the cold. Did I mention I have an ear infection? Give me 100+ any day over this.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Gonna go for a ride today on the motorcycle since it'll be in the mid 70's later today here in the desert.

I remember one year I took a vacation the first week of February and it snowed so much that week. Best vacation pick I ever had made in my 30+ years.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I would always take a week this time of year. People would ask me why take it in winter. They just couldn't grasp the concept of enjoying not working in the cold for a week.
Yup, I do not do well in the cold at all anymore. My knees hurt like heck and my carpal tunnel kicks in. 20 and above I do OK but this cold crap is hard on me. I can do it, but I choose not to if I can avoid it.
I took my dog out and since she is pink, very sensitive. I was not out there 5 minutes, getting wood for the fire, and she was holding up one paw, I think almost got frostbite. And no I dont put boots on her.