Comey testimony 12/07/2018

bbsam

Staff member
perhaps the house can try to impeach trump so conservative can clean house in 2020.
Maybe. Or maybe it will just be the “drip, drip, drip” of constant oversight that kills the Trump Administration.

I mean, really. You don’t think the republicans have taken their oversight duties seriously, do you?

newfie

Maybe. Or maybe it will just be the “drip, drip, drip” of constant oversight that kills the Trump Administration.

I mean, really. You don’t think the republicans have taken their oversight duties seriously, do you?

as seriously as the democrats have taken their responsibiilty to investigate the hillary emails or the hillary collusion that started this witch hunt or the abuses by the left leaning fBI agents or Comey... etc.

vantexan

Republicans were stalled by a DOJ determined to protect itself. And if Trump had fired anyone in the DOJ other than the ones who did themselves in like Strzok, the Dems and the Press would be screaming obstruction, constitutional crisis, etc. Dems have demonstrated with Kavanaugh that they're not only willing to lie to get what they want, but double down on it with religious fervor. Funny how they made so much of how great Bush Sr and McCain were after they died. They portrayed them in the worst ways when they were in office.

floridays

Drip, drip, drip.
That is really funny, it will be a fire hose. I am amused by the "oversight" by liberal Federal judges currently. You do understand Trump was elected? You do understand these lawless actions are fortifying his supporters?

You are correct on one point, the repubicans have not taken their oversight duties seriously, if they had this silliness would be over.

newfie

You are the one who fell for the phony statistic from Wrestlin' Jim Jordon.
48373821_1953264868044442_4423621069961691136_n.jpg